Background Image

Where all the Eldar homies at

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Rokdakgut-rippa, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Demetri Dominov Demetri_Dominov Arkhona Vanguard

I was on with 12 MYST guys earlier. We're going again in 30 uf you want company.... Er... A rager I mean.
  2. I always grab a PC chuck it in mortar mode and rain down hot death on them. AOE is lovely for taking out Hawks in positions like that, even Elites. Pump both charged shots in their direction and even if they don't die, they move.

The thing with Hawk players is that they're keeping count of their KD in their head. They hate dying. Most would rather fly than die. Hot balls of gas tend to make them leave a perch.
    Caentyr and The-Forge-Dragon like this.
  3. Anvil The-Forge-Dragon Arkhona Vanguard

Then let me try to be less of a dick since that wasn't my intent....except maybe for that wall of text comment.

Hawks are good at their job. I don't think they're OP, I think they aren't fun to fight when they play a game of peekaboo over the edge of a roof or a cliff.

Sorry, week's been rough.
  4. Anvil The-Forge-Dragon Arkhona Vanguard

This does work. Only doesn't when they get on a surface at an angle you can't aim at.
  5. Fangz Fangz Confessor

And usually that's somewhere a hawk can't do anything of tactical importance.
    If it ain't gonna interrupt a point or shoot a capping team all to death, leave it be.
    I've seen hawks snipe camping the fuck out of the match while their team is losing ground.
  6. Anvil The-Forge-Dragon Arkhona Vanguard

Yeah...always thought that was funny. They could use more reapers or dire avengers but for whatever reason a fourth of them are sniping hawks.
  7. Mileena Mileena Subordinate

they should un-nerf the avenger. then maybe alot more players will use it. 225 avenger ehp vs 300 marine ehp.

ttk right now avenger vs tactical vs shoota. is bad for the avenger.
  8. 'sall good, no hard feelings lad.
  9. Yeah the Hawk can get places where they can't be reached but usually if you can't shoot them they can't shoot you. They can always move back into cover sure but then they can't shoot you and a hawk, even after speeding 300 LP for armor, can still only take a total of four bolter shots at most so even if they duck back to gain their armor back that third shot they take will kill them.

And if you do have issues with hawks flying around the best thing to do is go inside then. If your holding a point they are going to need to come off their perch to get you. If you are assaulting they are going to have to get off their perch to get you.
  10. Primetime moved to Moscow time. In past it was midnigh in Moscow when all EU started to play till early morning. Now peak players is much earlierr because only russians play this i guess

Thats why i pick Hawk only on Zeddek or Maggon. I dont even use a lot fuel. Just ONE FUEL and as much armor as i can. Looks like flying avenger that cant go into room. In supremacy Hawk is utter bullshit. You know - only DA, FD, Warlocks and some reapers winning the games.