Background Image

Where all the Eldar homies at

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Rokdakgut-rippa, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Demetri Dominov Demetri_Dominov Arkhona Vanguard

I'll be on in like 30 minutes. Come join me, I'll even start a warparty if you guys want.
    Rokdakgut-rippa likes this.
  2. TIDDER tidder New Member

can i add you
  3. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Stopped playing EC , waiting for content
    Twirl likes this.
  4. Demetri Dominov Demetri_Dominov Arkhona Vanguard

5. Razmirth Sneaky-krumpin Subordinate

6. Yes a hawk can fly up on a balcony and then get two shotted by a stalker bolter, very op indeed.

I think hawks are very good, but they are squishy and I find it silly when people act like they're the saving grace of any and all Eldar everywhere, they're very situational and like I said, squishalicious
  7. Anvil The-Forge-Dragon Arkhona Vanguard

Then let me make it simple. You can't kill what you can't reach. Better?
  8. Anvil The-Forge-Dragon Arkhona Vanguard

By all means. Kill a hawk with the stalker bolter when he's hiding on top of a mountain or a rooftop whose surface you can't even see. I'm eager to be proven wrong.

They aren't op. They just suck the fun out of engaging them when you can't fight back.
  9. Anvil The-Forge-Dragon Arkhona Vanguard

Sneaky-krumpin likes this.
  10. "I'm eager to be proven wrong"

Its funny because I've sniped Swooping Hawks many many times as LSM and I've been sniped in vice versa many many times. So I mean guess your welcome for proving you wrong? Or wait nevermind I actually pay attention ingame and it doesn't count if I could see them on the cliff face over on yonder, my bad.

Its also funny because you're being a condescending and need to stop being a dick. Swooping Hawks aren't really a big deal if you're just paying attention, they'll pick off one or two guys then either get pinned down on a roof or shot down. They're not the saving grace as I've said and really aren't something whine-worthy as I see it.

I know I sound kinda salty but eh I just get tired of being told how OP the swooping hack is, aside from picking one or two guys off I never had any issues with it.