Background Image

WHER’ HAZ MAH BOYZ GONE? ;_;

Discussion in 'Orks' started by DoomedOne, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Brikksmasha DoomedOne Drill Abbott

WHER’ HAZ MAH BOYZ GONE?
    WHER’ HAZ MAH BOYZ GONE?
    IT WOZ A WAAAGH OF OPPORTUNITY THAT WE ‘ELD DEAR!
    BUT NOW ALL THIZ OTHER SQUIG ‘EADZ ARE COMIN’ ‘ERE!

AND WHERE HAZ MAH BOYZ GONE!
    THEY WOZ JUST ‘ERE LIKE, TWO GROX FARTZ AGO!
    COZ WHEN THEY SAID THIZ WOZ THE LAND OF DA GREEN
    ME’Z PREATTY SURE THAT THEY WUZ REFERRING TO ME

AND MAH BOYZ IZ GONE!
    THEY GOT UPSET AND THEY IZ WANDERED AWAY!
    IT TOOK LOTZ OF BOYZ TO MAKE UZ STAND TALL
    AND JUST ONE SQUIG FARMA TO UNRAVEL IT ALL BOYZ GONE!

PLZ TELL EM THAT WE NEEDZ EM BACK HOME.
    THERE IZ A GREAT BIG ‘OLE IN DA WAAAGH BUCKET
    COZ SOMEONE FORGOT TO TELL DA MARINE BOYZ TO SUCK IT!
    AND NOW THEY IZ ALL HANGING OUT ON MY LAWN!

<couple of Loyal Space Marines join in and they start to complain about something>

AND NOW DEM IZ RUININ' MAH SONG
    MAKIN’ IT SOUND LIKE ME FARTIN’ FOR TO LONG!

WHER’ HAZ MAH BOYZ GONE?

[​IMG]
  2. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Ask @Thrakka :OrkMoon:
  3. 'seasy, innit?

Thrakka sayz "We'z leavin' dis Mudball," and 'e goes and takes most uv da Boyz wif 'im. But den 'e comez bak, an den off 'e goes again, like some kinda confused Snotlin'. Dere's still some 'Ard Boyz (Orks like @KroozaNob, @Rokdakgut-rippa, and occasionally @Corie), but dere ain't been no Ork gotten big enuf ta even manage a Mob, let alone rally a new WAAAGH!

Well, las Saturday Rokdak snagged hisself a bunch uv Boyz from WKA, cuz we like gud ol' Rokdak, and we rolled ovah da 'Umies an da Panzies. We even brought 30 Gits and krumped Harkus gud. Lots uv neat shiny fings we looted frum dat.

Rokdak's a Green and Proppah Ork; 'e jus keepz carryin' dat DLB tag wat da 'Umies and Panzies don't fear no mor.

Tragic, dat.
  4. We'z tired ov dez umiez en Elda krumpin over lyke ZOGGIN grotz. Wez Goffs ar made to fight da 'ardezt en most killy tingz in dis 'ere galaxy!
    Soz We're leaving dis rock for a propa FIGHT wid dem flashy new blue boys en dere Warboss Robot Killmen.

WE DA GOFFS EN WE MADE FOR FIGHTIN EN WINNING!
    Corie likes this.
  5. Ask @Behaviour_Interactive

Oh, wait.....I forgot; they don't have much of a presence on this forum and are the real reason players left.
    OldMaster likes this.
  6. Me WAAAGH! went pretty well last saturday yea! had lotsa boys show up. Gonna make a thread n whotnot fer em here in a bit, maybe a discord too.

Can't say I'z loiking all dis trash talking ov me clan dou...

I'z in charge ov dese weekly WAAAGH!s but at the end ov the day DLB is me guild, loyalist n such.

couldn't really care wot 'umiez n panzies fink.
  7. Krayt Krayt Preacher

we dont thrashtalk DLB we thrashtalk @Thrakka
  8. So... Its WAAAGH! Rokdak, yer gonna be runnin' dese Boyz weekly, an' even finkin' of startin' yer own Discord ta talk wif...

Got it! I wanna join Rokdak's new Guild! Warboss Rokdak ur zog it all!
  9. [​IMG]

all I'm saying is I've had a lot of LSM people bugging me to leave DLB and start my own guild, and only LSM people telling me to do that.

These are casual weekly thingies, trying not to make it a guild so we can have people from all over participating and whatnot.
    Caentyr likes this.