Background Image

When will the cheating end?

Discussion in 'Ask the Team' started by GrazewoundZeroLow, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Good morning.

It's painfully obvious, that the EAC is not working. The program is either not updated on a regular basis or the hackers are just better.

1. Skins switching between LSM and CSM.
    2. A swooping hawk, with a banshee mask & scream ability, and using a Dark Reaper cannon.
    3. Predators on top of towers.
    4. Poisoned bolter rounds.
    5. Increase of 2x or 3x times the known RPM.
    6. Shooting through walls, boxes, and cargo crates.

I and a number of other players have been reporting this, and there's been discussions on the Steam forums. I know EC is not policed to the degree that DBD (a good game, btw) is, and the current player base is under 500, but we still serve a hacker-free experience.

Thank you for your time, and consideration.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  2. 5. & 6. are easily attributable to lag. It's far more likely that an abnormally high RoF or getting shot through a wall is just what you're seeing on your end.

4. With how much they shut down vehicle play areas I can't begrudge someone figuring out how to circumnavigate the ungodly amount of invisible walls that make vehicles all but useless.

As for the others, a screencap seems like a good idea. I remember there being a bit of a deathcam, so you should be able to F12 them or use another program to catch that. A Swooping Hawk equipped with a Dark Reaper Cannon is going to stand out.
    GrazewoundZeroLow likes this.
  3. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

btw this is 2 years old.