Background Image

When Someone Ignores You You Can't See Their Posts?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by volimnir0, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

But it won't work that way. :S
    What? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. Even Halo's armor gets regenerated, even nanosuit! And I've read it on somewhere else that Powa Armor was regenerating. So how exactly a Power Armor works like that? Can you summerize it?
    What is the Wraithbone actually?
    Living metal? Common Necron Soldiers?

I don't know what is the webway and I am not going to ask for it. Too many questions and I am not interested as much. :D I thought you meant Emperor's Armor made out of Eldar Wraithbone. :p I wonder what kind of Emperor was using and the Horus'! I've heard Horus beat the Emperor because Emperor hasn't fought against him since he was his the son that he loves most!

So bad. :( But I'm glad that we have regenerating armors! \m/ My dreams have been destroyed. :(
    How it repairs? When you put replacement parts? So when you replace with new parts isn't it being auto repaired already? Engineers or the builders on the DoW could repair Powa Armos too? They could repair vehicles(I wish we had them too!) and some living vehicles like Defiler!
    Ooh, I've heard of it. It kinda sucks that an armor like Powa Armor made out of a fucking ceramic! So it's made out of earth element!
    Hmm. Nice. Is Chainaxe one's stronger than the Chainsword or both are the same?
  2. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Don't underestimate ceramic material.
    Its one of modern days most useful materials.
    because it can be produced to have a combination of different properties.
    It has many uses and applications in modern day life ranging from household appliances and electronics to personal body armor and protective plating vs anti tank weaponry on modern day tanks.
    Its also used on the space shuttle as a protection layer vs the heat from re entry into the atmosphere.

GW was actually quite forward thinking in this department by imagining the armors to be made from a futuristic version of ceramic plates back in the days.

And knowing this brings a whole new meaning to the word armor forge and forge world in 40k ..

I always imagine them to be big ol pottery ovens with massive mass production of power armor parts on conveyor belts n shit.
  3. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Well I do because it's a fucking our world's material. It should be something out of our world! But yeah I understand that it is a special kind that matches 40k world's quality, but still...
    Like what? Our world wouldn't keep up with fucking 40k's. It's fucking 40 centuries ahead bro, are you drunk?
    And I don't know how Imperial Guard can keep up with Space Marines, like they shouldn't even be there. Bloodletters should eat 'em alive! But they do have Meltaguns though! Actually Meltagun has invaded by Imperial Guard? I've read it something like that I remember out of Space Marine. Well maybe their numbers compensate it. Just Crysis came to my mind. When your nano-suited soldier is equal with the Korean soldiers because there are fucking a squad there with the same quality weapon that you use that can hurt your nano-suit!
    Like what?
    Space shuttle is kind of a space ship? Which is hotter? Meltagun or atmosphere? ☻ Also Meltagun vs Fusion Gun. Which is better?

Wut? I don't get it.
  4. He's only banned on the forums though, not in game
  5. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Aah, that makes sense. Good for him. :)
  6. Lucius Vinicius JojoKasei Arkhona Vanguard

Erm, SOME Power Armor suits can self-repair, but only certain Artificer ones.
    Probably repair-nanobots or something of that sort.
    And it's really only about 0.02% of them (just a guess, but it's very few).
  7. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

CATNIUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!(With Fraeveus Carron voice saying SINDRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII)
  8. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

what ?
    I'm busy.... These filly's won't be killing themselves you know.

What's up now ?
    [​IMG]
  9. Krayt Krayt Preacher

i think he got banned
  10. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Somehow that doesn't surprise me....or well maybe a litle..
    But that's mainly because I thought the forums degraded to a mod-less wasteland.

Edit: actually nvm that I just saw Kilrane magic touch on a few threads..

Good stuff.

I like his Gifs.

Good to know we have mods again.:D
    Krayt likes this.