Background Image

When Creating The Collector's Edition...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Savage Shark, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Mikey 4tonmantis Menial

Or if they did like some of the huge releases..
    Do a Collector's Edition that is the type of thing we discussed above..

Then do a Legenderay Edition that has something like a life-sized Space Marine helmet or a replica bolter or something. Games like Gears of War and Halo have been able to get away with stuff like this in the past.. and man.. it would be sweet.
  2. Anshar Anshar Master

Certainly cool, but warhammer IP's can be hit or miss unlike GoW and Halo which sell by name alone. A store sitting on unsold legendary editions would not help future releases.
  3. Sharr Savage Curator

Or just something like a 40K themed storage crate with markings from teh 4 factions. Something too be unique and not favor 1 faction over the others.
  4. Vigil Vigil Well-Known Member

The Space Marine collectors edition was pretty good, in my opinion. The art book was quite good and it came with a pretty bad ass purity seal. What I REALLY wanted was some neat in-game skins, but the unique skins in Space Marine were pretty bland aside from the Space Wolves.

I'm a sucker for 40k stuff. I'll be getting a collectors edition of Eternal Crusade as soon as (or if) it's available regardless of what it contains.
    Til and Sharranous like this.