Background Image

What's With The Tyranid Hate?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Pouncey, Mar 10, 2017.

1. dx144 dx144 Well-Known Member

The fuck you guys chatting?

A, Xenos aren't deserving of life.

B, Space Bugs just eat everything, burn them out.

C, Why the fuck do we need to state this?

D, Shut up Azunar.
    DaKaptin likes this.
  2. Azunar, The Everchosen Azathoth Arkhona Vanguard

DaKaptin, Caentyr and dx144 like this.
  3. Khornatian Khornatian Steam Early Access

Jeanstealers stole my jeans! :(

I hate all the nids now! :mad:
  4. Da Kaptin Zog DaKaptin Well-Known Member

*starts planting a mushroom guarden*

Dont Mind me, etz best in fresh soil.
    Azathoth likes this.
  5. Azunar, The Everchosen Azathoth Arkhona Vanguard

*Starts constructing black, twisting obelisks formed not from stone, but pure Warpstuff. The obelisks were covered in runic symbols of an impossibly ancient language.*
  6. Da Kaptin Zog DaKaptin Well-Known Member

*Sudden Hive Fleet*
    But wait... it's looted?
    [​IMG]
    Wherez yer Dark Gods now?
    Kaptin_Pokkets likes this.
  7. Laughing hysterically in amusement.
    DaKaptin likes this.
  8. I am of the opinion that the Octarius Wars is just the largest attempt to out loot another faction in recorded history. The orks are looting the nids, so the nids are looting the ork's biomass, so the orks looted a Avatar of Khaine, so the nids tried to loot the orks's genes and so on and so forth until the Eldar showed up and once again showed their killjoy nature. Not that it stopped either of them. Now, grand loota Thrakka is on his way, on a quest for the fleshiest of gubbinz, while smurf mucher Swarmy has been rumored to have arrived. I kinda feel like this is going to infinitely escalate until one side is a bunch of Orks riding looted nids and the other a bunch of nids pretending to be orks. And then the Bluhd Ravens and my Leige show up and it gets funnier.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    DaKaptin, ZceeNook and Azathoth like this.
  9. Azunar, The Everchosen Azathoth Arkhona Vanguard

*The Obelisks radiate chaotic energy, black-purple veins visible in the ground around them like the roots of abominable plants pumping the poison of unreality into the very fabric of the Thread*

*The Chaos Followers laugh gleefully at the arrival of the Ork/Tyranid force. A worthy opponent indeed*
  10. The followers of chaos may laugh now, but that is because they do not realize the horror that they have unleashed. The might power of the stupid looking pyrovores and and such, combined with the innate orkiness of da ORKS, will unleash a new and unstoppable attack to utterly unstoppable genre change! No longer will grimdark reign, but now it will be a light and heartwarming tale of orks and nids having a swell time! It will be happy, and there is nothing that can be done to stop it. Repent, for it is the end of days! A happy ending has come!
    DaKaptin and Khornatian like this.