Background Image

What's With The Tyranid Hate?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Pouncey, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Tyranids give me that lovecraft vibe, I bet they serve Yog Sothoth or some shit. Thats never good joo joo
    VeravolCeyrsilde likes this.
  2. Da Kaptin Zog DaKaptin Well-Known Member

I don't hate them. I respect my predator and am thorough in its obliteration. I would expect nothing less in return from the Hive Mind.
  3. Pouncey Pouncey Subordinate

No, is not like cancer.

Is like when two species fight for survival.

Humans is used to win that fight in real world for many years.

In game, Tyranids is more good than human at win fight for eat food.

Human is just mad because is losing. Think Tyranid evil. No realize human evil too, just was okay with evil since was on winning team.
  4. It's worse than cancer, it's a plague of locosts that strip the planet of the feintest ability to sustain life, a dead husk where not even bacteria can grow. You clearly don't understand Tyranid lore if you think its on the same level. In a toxic pisshole that is a Hive World other life can adapt and continue to exist. Humans can also choose to live sustainabily, or at least not totally destroy the planet they live on. The Tyrnids only learn how to harvest all life, every man, woman, child, small mammal, reptile, plant, microbe, and the fucking atmosphere until there is nothing but a dead with absolutely no way for it to recover without some seriously advanced tech from a race such as your supposedly just as bad humans.

This hippie nonsense is not lore accurate, Tyrinds aren't some misunderstood animal just trying to eat, eating till there is nothing left to eat defines their existence.
  5. Pouncey Pouncey Subordinate

Have you heard the word Exterminatus?
  6. Azunar, The Everchosen Azathoth Arkhona Vanguard

*Sneaks in*

*Puts down Banner*

[​IMG]

*Sneaks out*
  7. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

I prefer Souless Androids to do so instead.

But Tyranids play on the fear of being eaten. A fear a civilized creature had left behind so long ago as they think themself on the top of the food chain.

And then something comes and challenges that thought they are gonna get proven wrong and with the tyranids it is done with simple hatred.

But they are awesome monsters... just not something I want in my galaxy,
  8. Humans don't have the sole goal of Exterminatusing every planet they see. Exterminatus is an extreme measure, Tyanids are a race of Exterminatus done with teeth and claws hunting down every individual one by one, every time they arrive on any planet ever. Your comparison is bad, even in places that do get exterminatused a nuclear explosion is more merciful than being torn limb from limb.
    Xanxas and VeravolCeyrsilde like this.
  9. I'm a Tyranid/Necron player.
    I gotta agree with the Dokta. They're locusts. That's all they do.
    Humans, even the shitty ones in WH40k, at least try to do something other than eat and kill whilst they live.
  10. Azunar, The Everchosen Azathoth Arkhona Vanguard

Can't we all just stop arguing and worship the Deep Warp like enlightened people?