Background Image

Whatcha think about the new termies???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KharnVarus, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Rye Bread Bus Rentago Drill Abbott

As long as these wraithguard function like a vehicle class, but operate like a large player model, and can be used only once as a veteran class.

Really need veteran class overhauls, and the idea of having terminator armor and such is just fine with me.

I mean, as long as its limited to a 1 life thing there aint any real problem in my book for actually having something worth while.
  2. Asyran Eldritch Arkhona Vanguard

That isn't the Wraithguard animation btw.

It's a regular Eldar animation that they used to show off on Stream.
  3. Saeritan Saeritan Arkhona Vanguard

Looks like the old warlock running animation, with one hand posed holding a pistol and the other a melee weapon. At least it shows that it's correctly rigged.

Side note, please give Terminators the Eldar dodge animation, back flipping Terminators are lore accurate after all.
  4. Illuminatus Dominus_Galaxia Arkhona Vanguard

Still look bad. Still gonna play like shit whenever they make it in.
  5. If we don't get somersaulting Terminators that flip Thunder Hammers into the air like a circus act, I will quit the game.

(Oh god that hurt so much to type)
  6. Member when people were saying "but..but... they unfinished!!!!"

Yeah they still look like garbage.

IMO adding a new class wont help the game, the mechanics still need fixing up and visually the game is a mess.
  7. Demetri Dominov Demetri_Dominov Arkhona Vanguard

The way the community reacts to these things makes me really understand why the devs hardly ever come talk here.
  8. What on earth are these proportions?
  9. Remo RemoSupremo Confessor

Holy crap, they have almost finished the Chaos Derpinators.
  10. Git Kwik GitGud Active Member

the more i look at it the more those shoulders look too tall. should end in line with neck at least on LSM.

now, these models are on hold right?

somebody finish them, somebody texture them, then submit them on the sneaky