Background Image

What would we as a community want next?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Talron, May 24, 2017.

?

Next big feature.

1. Maps

2. Cosmetics

3. Classes

4. Vehicles

5. UI improvements and guild improvements (had to put them together)

6. Gear (weapons, trinkets, armor etc)

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

I want some gear honestly, the game is getting bland, doesn't even have to be brand new weapons just unique weapons that change a build or playstyle like Fuegans Resolve

Get like a force sword for Chaos and Eldar that reduces damages to amp spells in some way or a melta that applies ablaze etc.
  2. cood Recruit

None of those. Tutorial for dumbasses that think this is call of duty 40k.
  3. XavierLight XavierLight Well-Known Member

Fix broken mechanics (melee, vehicles etc)
    Add new gear (weapon variants, mods)
    Vehicle customisation (appearance, loadouts)

EDIT: Console port
  4. Kageshira Kageshira Active Member

What? Then explain how I running (pressing shift) I'm slower than a dude FA? it has to be impossible to walk backwards and be faster than a dude FA or SA if I'm not faster than him using FA or SA while running. This has to be latency on your part (or mine?)

As for the rest, man, someone might believe you think melee is utter trash.
  5. I want the improvements to campaigns next, so it is good that it's already being worked on.

Edit: I guess after that, garrison 2.0
  6. Idk, I've been waiting four+ years for Tau, but since I know that isn't happening and that community (mostly) disappeared, I'd have to say a gear overhaul and addition, then new classes in the vain hope that this expands existing factions. We're still missing a number of things from most factions, mostly weapons, but we're missing classes too, from basic things like cybernetics, fire pikes, grenade launchers, and two-handed weapons to more advanced (impossible) things like terminators, dreadnoughts, wraithguard/lords, ork dreads, etc.
  7. Kageshira Kageshira Active Member

I like Tau a lot, I love their vehicles, battlesuits and armors, I paint them and assemble them for my little brother, though I dislike their faces, but I think introducing them here would open a can of worms. You see, a Firewarrior is "shit" physicallywise compared to a Space Marine, an Ork or an Eldar Aspect, that's why you have so many Firewarriors in a squad in the tabletop game, if you allow Tau you should allow Imperial Guardsmen too and that brings the same problem, introduce a guy with 50 armor and 50 health that moves slower than anybody else, uses generally worse weapons and can't melee for the love of the Emperor? maybe tiny hitboxes (smaller than eldar's) will help but I think if you want to resemble a little to the lore they don't have a place here.

I don't want to see this game become Mortal Kombat vs DC in where Joker punches Superman into the Atmosphere or in where Flash infinite mass punches Batman into another planet and he survives.

Also, THEY DON'T DO MELEE [/kitten mode off]
  8. Haresus Recruit

I hope they make Eternal Crusade 2: Small Guys Edition. Imperial Guard, Tau, Chaos Worshippers... Throw in some LSM/CSM as "Veterans" or something. That would be neat, and it would give them a new shot at making this mess work.

But for EC, I want to see maps and game modes for those maps. Throw in some 2v1, 1v1v1, or even 1v1v1v1 modes too. That will really make things fun and interesting again.
  9. Its shouldn't just be one. Maps and Trinkets. A simple randomizer in maps and new equipment with skins.
  10. MrBanditFP BanditFleshpound Steam Early Access

Maps....some cosmetics... and weapons firstly. But the third option is going to be omitted because of the GW.