Background Image

What would we as a community want next?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Talron, May 24, 2017.

?

Next big feature.

1. Maps

2. Cosmetics

3. Classes

4. Vehicles

5. UI improvements and guild improvements (had to put them together)

6. Gear (weapons, trinkets, armor etc)

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. -WCA-Vola Talron Moderator

Simple as the title. Not sure why this hasn't recently been made and I know the devs do these things but hey why not now? @NoahWard
    NoahWard likes this.
  2. -WCA-Vola Talron Moderator

Also I would've put campaign updates but that is already being talked about to my knowledge.
  3. One word to rule em all: Content.
    Whatever it is, as long as everyone can enjoy it, without paying 25$ and gaining 1 live only.

Maps, Gamemodes, long overdue fixes (melee) and new cosmetics & Gear
    Iyan, Plongo, CMDante and 2 others like this.
  4. -WCA-Vola Talron Moderator

Good word to sum them up. Just tryin to give the devs a little more direction.
  5. Unbiased Unbias3d Steam Early Access

6. CORE MECHANICS. If core mechanics are bad none of this other stuff matters.

Fix melee and all the various core mechanics that are currently designed to give ranged archetypes hardwired advantages vs melee archetypes in melee situations.

-Rolling + Shooting is faster than and more effective than rolling + melee
    -Rolling + shooting outranges fast and strong attacks
    -Backpedaling + Bolter out ranges melee attacks(we walk backwards and fire just as fast as we do forwards or strafing side to side).
    -Bash + Bolter = I win 100% of the time unless you dont know how to play EC
    -Bash + Melee isn't nearly as effective as Bash + Bolter
    -Missing weapon swap mechanic and missing weapon swap animations when going from Bolter to knife
    -Missing weapon swap mechanic and missing weapon swap animations when going from Knife back to Bolter
    -Broken sprinting melee attack(lunge attack)
    -Broken evade melee attack(rolling attack)
    -Axes and Mauls are obsolete because of extraordinarily long wind up and follow through animations
    -Horrible melee dps compared to astronomically superior ranged dps
    -Ranged damage buffs and ranged damage mods are more plentiful than melee damage buffs and mods
    -Axes have the same armour penetration as swords of the same type(Power Axe has same AP as Power Sword). Axes should have higher AP than swords.
    -Melee damage mods are a joke. +FIVE damage for the 50LP damage mod. lol
    -Melee +Armour Pen mods are a joke. +FIVE armour pen for the 50LP mod. lol
    -Knives were buffed to 100 durability, need to be brought down to 50LP. Clang, clang, clang, clanging is total bullshit considering we can clang, roll, bash, clang, bash, bash, roll, clang, bash, roll, bash, clang virtually non stop and endlessly if we time things right.
    -Clanging and other ridiculous game mechanics results in a Heavy Bolter breaking a Power Fist. Hilariously broken.
    -Ranged weapons get head shot multiplier, melee get no headshot multiplier. We're talking about versus ACTIVE OPPONENTS, not backstabbing clueless opponents.
    -Lack of toggle abilities or faction appropriate special abilities(like Banshee wail, Scorpion stealth), gap closers, or snares for non shield bearing Ork, LSM and CSM ground assaults.
  7. -WCA-Vola Talron Moderator

@Unbias3d Never hurts to get it out there more and keep the topic up t date. But than kyou for pointing me to that thread.
    Lutherian likes this.
  8. DrunkScotsman Scots First Blood!

Content, core mechanics to make the game stand out and uniqueness for the factions, make it so they are diffrent entirely while retaining balance. Because to me all factions feel the same mechanics wise with a slight difference
  9. Cabal Trainee CabalTrainee Arkhona Vanguard

10. LOBOTRONUS LOBOTRONUS Arch-Cardinal

Everything from the [poll] !!!! :SMDeal: