Background Image

What Will You/founders Vote For 5th Faction?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DrSlump-B, Jun 24, 2014.

?

Make your choice.

1. Tau

111 vote(s)
    40.4%
  2. Necron

97 vote(s)
    35.3%
  3. Dark Eldar

67 vote(s)
    24.4%
  1. flip flip Preacher

Necrons as PvE, similar to Tyranids. Tau as 5th race. No IG/SoB.
    Carnage likes this.
  2. Cronty Cronty Curator

Why would being slow make the Necrons "impossible". There are plenty of FPS games that have different speeds for different classes. TF2 for example.
    easterplatypus likes this.
  3. Torm Torm Curator

Because we don't see Tau alot in Warhammer 40K computer games.

We saw them in Dawn of War 1 in recent memory, thats about it.

Necrons should be a PvE race similar to Tyranid as noted, and Dark Eldar is just half naked Eldar anyhow IMO.
  4. Corm Corm Curator

Wot? No Guard!

Tau then! 'cause they are different from the WFB races, unlike new Toombcrons and to a lesser extent Dark Kinky Space Elfs.

By New I mean Codex new.
  5. Mngwa Mngwa Well-Known Member

We haven't seen Necrons or Dark Eldar either. Tau actually have their own video game.

This I still wonder.
    They would have completely different classes (and just 4 would do unlike with eldar), their differences would be huge if we compare to other factions that are similar to each other (that are already in the game, btw), different arsenal and easily different gameplay.

For Necrons, they have more potential than 'nids for PC-race, but it is still a tough call on it.
    easterplatypus and Cronty like this.
  6. Lelorelyn DragonOfMars Active Member

A Chaos Space Marine says that Dark Eldar are boring because of Craftworld Eldar being in the game. Say, do you see the irony in that?

But why?
    easterplatypus and Ulfgard like this.
  7. Torm Torm Curator

I'm not saying I wouldn't want Dark Eldar in the game. I can appriciate a Dark Eldar Wych as much as the next Marine, but I am saying that we should go with Tau first as a community since they do not get alot of stage time in the grander scale of things, and most of their army is all about long range firepower.
  8. Mngwa Mngwa Well-Known Member

While I don't want to keep Tau away (and, honestly, I think they will be the next addition no matter what we say here), they do not have less stage time than Dark Eldar or Necrons in 40k. Fire Warrior was even the first 40k FPS, wasn't it?
  9. xDAx Dragon Seccy Subordinate

Necrons, as they have so many easy class options.
    Deathmark, Lychguard, Immortal, Cryptek, Praetorian...etc.
    easterplatypus likes this.
  10. Kaazid GarySharp Well-Known Member

None of the above, I'd prefer to see IG implemented, they existed in lore and on the TT long before any of the above factions were even conceived.