Background Image

What Will We Fight For?

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Exzelenz, Nov 16, 2013.

1. Pm713 Pm713 Subordinate

Mwahahahahahaaaaa!
    Google likes this.
  2. Droguza Droguza Active Member

We are fighting because Eldar have learned the Imperiums Adeptus Astartes have grown in vast numbers over the past few games THQ released years.
    Khaldam and Exzelenz like this.
  3. Khaldam Active Member

We fight to show every body that i dont have tobe a well-big muscular build too wine on the battle field (and allsow to show that feamels can play well in this game, becuse we got female charactaers :D)
    Droguza likes this.
  4. Droguza Droguza Active Member

I've got some rather muscular, albeit basic, cousins who rage harder than an infant dropping a lollipop... Everytime a female toon in a game beats them.

We know it's a common weakness to the Mon-Keigh. Let's use it wisely.
  5. casbyness New Member

This is why Sisters of Battle are required asap. Until they arrive, 10% of the player base will be exclusively devoted to playing Howling Banshees.

Daemonettes would also help.
  6. Carmine Exzelenz Cipher

Women are perfectly fine playing male characters and vise versa...
  7. Droguza Droguza Active Member

I guess... well, actually they did say after launch they will be available in all armies... eventually D= . ( except for the obvious Orks and Tyranids ).

I don't care, our Commanders are females, so we are good to go!
  8. Carmine Exzelenz Cipher

Trolling is not appreciated.
  9. Asurael Asurael Well-Known Member

I don't recall hearing this anywhere, they said that more female inclusive factions will be included after launch, but not that they would be included into existing factions. You'll never get a female SM faction, like if SoB were included then they would most likely be their own faction, not the female SMs.
  10. Droguza Droguza Active Member

Q) With only 1 of the 4 factions offering a possible option for female toons, how will the game include let say female gamers who would rather be able to keep their gender in any chosen factions without breaking the so holy fluff? ( I'm no talking of that grotesque idea of female sm and such but more of chapter serfs, imperial guards and chaos cultists and such.)
    A) Brent: At launch, Eldar is the only option for players who want to play a female character. After launch, we'll be expanding the available races.

He states " Expanding the available races ". It seems difficult to understand at first, until you realize if he wanted to say add more races... he would have. He means expanding within the already available races.

[Source]