Background Image

What Will Be Your Weapons Of War?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NostramoBorn, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Whiskey Whiskey Subordinate

Wow, thanks for that I am about 10 times more excited to play a Raptor now.
    DjemoSRB likes this.
  2. Kaelen Kaelen Preacher

Plasma canon...
  3. Bladerunner Bladerunner777 Well-Known Member

My weapon of choice for now: heavy bolter and storm bolter (if available)

Later: Sonic weaponrey, prefferably - Blast Master (max range, AoE, great strength, 2 modes of fire\sound -yaaay :D)
    I hope it appears later on along with gods' marks and specific wargear and that it will be as good as in TT\lore.
    Laanshor likes this.
  4. Yes, I want to be this.

I hope this is available as an elite unit for chaos.
    Whiskey likes this.
  5. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

But Raptors are already confirmed for a regular class.:D
    Unless you thought i was explaining the Warp Talons, which are even more warped to the point there they lose any semblance of sanity and basically become an actual warp predator in mind and body. No ambitions, no aspirations, just a murderous desire to hunt. They also warp in and out of reality at will, so if they are indeed included they would probably need to be either a very later progression of the Raptor class or a hero unit to do their awesomeness justice.
    Whiskey and Sledgecrushr like this.
  6. Yeah after reading your description of the warp talon it struck me as a perfect elite class.
    Whiskey likes this.
  7. Bolter of course, that is all I will need :) and a power sword if I slip up and allow the enemy to get close to me
  8. Laanshor Laanshor Well-Known Member

Or the pantheon as Undivided. Perhaps they're just manifestations of that common predator theme expressed by the warp in the same way as Mutilators and Obliterators cults are the coalescence of an obsessive warfare style. Predator cults ? They do seem to have a rapport with the predatory Furys who are a manifestation of the pantheon's hunger. I copied your quote :)
    Whiskey likes this.
  9. I meant two-handed power axes (like some of the sanguinary guard minis are using) and two-handed chainaxes (like the excoriator chainaxes from forgeworld). Sorry for the confusion.
  10. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

Well they left it in the air, so anything is plausible.

Last i checked the Obliterator/Mutilator conditions are actually actually a side-effect of a man made virus (made within the Eye of Terror). Some suspect Fabius Bile is behind it. It actually has stages and ways of actually being transfered through fluid exchange. So Raptors and Obliterators would be nothing alike.

Im not following what you are trying to convey with this part.:confused:
    Whiskey likes this.