Background Image

What Will Be Your Weapons Of War?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NostramoBorn, Oct 16, 2013.

1. KillSlim KillSlim Prefectus

What's this obsession with dual wielding? Even Kharn doesn't dual wield as it's stupid and doesn't work.
  2. Marculario marculario Nickname Change

I'm sorry if I misunderstood your comment, but I do believe that he means using a weapon with two hands.
  3. KillSlim KillSlim Prefectus

I think we both misunderstood his comment, as he says 2-handed but mentions 2 x 1 handed weapons.
  4. Whiskey Whiskey Subordinate

Hmm well lets see. I want the (help me here Djemo -) Old school Raptor armor, claw boots and all, without the bat wings.

I would like to use a Power claw on my right hand, left would be plasma pistol. After that it's all just burning people and taking their loot.

I will dabble with just about everything given enough time. But assault will be my primary focus and play style for as long as I play the game.
    Sledgecrushr likes this.
  5. Aritol Aritol Prefectus

Heavy Bolter, or Plasma Canon.
  6. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

Not seeing what im supposed to help with, thats sounds like a well rounded Raptor to me. With the correct choice in fashion to boot.:D
    Whiskey likes this.
  7. Fireeye Fireeye Well-Known Member

Snazzgun.

I can aim, bu' wiv dis fing, I don't 'ave ta!
    Bladerunner likes this.
  8. Whiskey Whiskey Subordinate

Dunno what MK that armor was. Ima lore nub.

Thanks for the rest though!
    DjemoSRB likes this.
  9. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

Oh that, well to my knowledge it has never been covered.
    The reason why they look like birds of prey is cause they were warped into that shape by an unknown god. Some suspect one of the big four, other suspect a minor deity who took a liking to the nature of the Raptor cult and shaped them to his liking.

However, exactly who the Raptors worship is by no means clear; it could be one of the major Chaos Gods, such as Tzeentch or Slaanesh, but is more likely to be one of the plethora of minor Chaos deities, who, while not as powerful as the major powers, are every bit as dangerous and evil.
    Whoever they worship, as time has passed the Raptors have become ever more corrupted, their armor mutated by some strange force of Chaos so that it no longer bears anything other than a passing resemblance to the noble suit of Power Armour it once was. At the same time, the pride and spirit of the Space Marines that became the Raptors has been perverted into a vain belief in their own superiority over all other creatures, which is often expressed in acts of unspeakable cruelty.

Though their Jumppacks are pre-heresy era ones, and are said to be allot better than what the Astartes currently use, similarly how most old tech is better than the one Astartes use currently.
    Sledgecrushr and Whiskey like this.
  10. My trusty THUNDER HAMMER!!