Background Image

What Will Be Your Weapons Of War?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NostramoBorn, Oct 16, 2013.

1. God God Well-Known Member

A choppa
    Bishop520 likes this.
  2. Primary for my DA would be Plasma gun and bolt pistol, frag grenades and my combat knife. I could run visa versa(bolter, plasma pistol) if my squad is plused up on special weapons though. Heavy bolter if I run a Dev'. I'd like mk IV armor or mk VIII if that's unavailable. I'd dabble with the Plasma cannon and Lascannon.
  3. Tim Brothe_Marius Subordinate

Assault with a jump pack and chainsword or power sword and bolt pistol and a flamer, what can I say I'm a DA with simple tastes
  4. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

My mind and a force stave to channel the Allfathers blessings to everyone.
    Alternatively a Manreaper.
  5. Sorantam SpiritofRock Subordinate

A combat knife.

Like a ghost I will glide across the battlefield, a terrible black spectre of death, sharing only the truths that live on the point of a blade, and banishing the lie that is 'mercy.'

Then I'll share a bowl of khorneflakes with my team because I'm nice like that.
  6. I don't think anyone can blame you for that here. Afterall, this IS a 40k forum. ;)
  7. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

Ill go with a war schyte
    sencoundary ill be haveing a Gauntlet of fire
    and as a last resort: Gauss obliberator.
    any thing with Gauss can go fine.

Even i can dream...

if i got a warrior for every time i read
    Power axe
    chain axe
    Khorne
    or
    Power sword...
    in this threat.

I think i had a legion of warriors
  8. Marculario marculario Nickname Change

I''ll be that guy in the battles surrounded by burning bodies all the way to their base. I might stop and eat some fried loyalist or xeno if I get hungry.
  9. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

thats Zcee nook to you.
    marculario likes this.
  10. It will depend on what's available of course, but I'd probably use a heavy flamer if I can.

In close combat, go 2-handed or go home: power axe, chainaxe, thunderhammer, I don't care (side arms are good for heretics and xenos).

Add to this an older mark of armour (2, 3 or 4, since I don't care much about Mk.6 except on some specific chapters).