Background Image

What the heck - Possessed? Only if you developed this...

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by ErebusTheBlack, May 10, 2017.

?

Possessed worth it?

Poll closed Wednesday at 12:59 AM.
  1. Yes

11 vote(s)
    11.6%
  2. No

84 vote(s)
    88.4%
  1. DefSeig Defiance Arkhona Vanguard

I mean if you put your hand just above where the power cables are he looks spot on.
  2. Saphirone Water_Snake Steam Early Access

Okay the roast is real there.
  3. Mainfold Mainfold Preacher

I love how their weaknesses are pretty lame things that make them feel like they're made of paper.

• Full poison stack? Death-sentence. Could be an apothecary narthecium-swiping and not even getting through the armor, dead.
    • Melta? Dead.
    • Heavy-weapons that's not plasma? Dead.
    • Destructor? Dead.
    • Ace Dakka? Absolutely dead.
    • etc
    For the stats seemingly being good, they're terribly easy to kill.
  4. Cabal Trainee CabalTrainee Arkhona Vanguard

Yeah the Eldar got us beat har don crying. I still remember the over 100 pages long cry thread that Eldar boobs aren't big enough.
    Drops likes this.
  5. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Destructor ? It does bonus damage against possessed ? It passes throught armor ? I dont understand your point there
  6. Eagle 11 Eagle_11 Active Member

In Dow1 possessed marines had an firebreath attack as their ranged. So why dont we give in the palm of his other hand an mouth that breathes warpfire as his ranged attack.
    Oh wait, i just remember the devs are allerginetic to flamers, my bad.
  7. Mainfold Mainfold Preacher

Toughness has zero effect on the spells, even flickering fire is effective on them lol (in garrison obviously, since chaos vs chaos, but probably works in matches as well)
  8. Krayt Krayt Preacher

do you know that he has 600ehp? you can't kill him with destructor , you will be dead before
  9. Nyhilist Nyhilist Active Member

So is my Frame rate.........