Background Image

What the heck - Possessed? Only if you developed this...

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by ErebusTheBlack, May 10, 2017.

?

Possessed worth it?

Poll closed May 24, 2017.
  1. Yes

11 vote(s)
    11.6%
  2. No

84 vote(s)
    88.4%
  1. Warmaster ErebusTheBlack Arkhona Vanguard

Seriously? Can a developer play this and actual love this hero? This is sad. I would actually write criticism, but it's not worth it. You know what you did.

Thanks.
  2. Ghosar Recruit

The worse is... They don't even look like they give a shit !
  3. Tozazu Recruit

My favorite terrible part of the Possessed is that the left hand is still posed to be holding a bolt pistol. They didn't even take the time to adjust the left hand and make it into a fist.
    TacoTuesdayOrBust22 likes this.
  4. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

Invisibile pistol is still a thing on the Warlock I think too, I wish they just reused he Sorcerer one instead, people have to pay for this after all
  5. pinky EternalPink First Blood!

It is truly disappointing that in a game that consists of clicking on either left mouse button or right mouse button they have created a class that does nothing when you push LMB

Whoever designed and okayed that needs to spend at least a week with there head hung in shame
    DerelictHeretic likes this.
  6. Feleas Feleas New Member

Or be replaced.
    CyberneticSaturn likes this.
  7. Rageageddon Rageageddon Steam Early Access

Replace them PLEASE.....!
    Give us something better. Dark Apostles, Sorcerer, Warpsmiths, something other than this thing which they market as an 'elite hero'. This piece of hot flaming $hit I consider lower than the damn Cultists and Spawn. Insult to injury they actually use a GOOD looking picture for him in the store... (WHICH HE ALMOST BARELY LOOKS LIKE!!!)
    [​IMG]
  8. Feleas Feleas New Member

Careful! You're not supposed to say Spawn- BLARGHGRGRGRGRGRL!!!
  9. Rageageddon Rageageddon Steam Early Access

I'm a BLOODLETTER. I"m already a DAEMON!!! :p
  10. We waited a ranger.
    You, chaos dudes, are know nothing about DISSAPOINTMENT
    Defiance likes this.