Background Image

What really we got during the eldar campaing

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by TheEmprahsWorst, Nov 25, 2017.

1. Sin Sobaki TheEmprahsWorst Active Member

I want to say thanks for every eldar player during our campaing. We showed our community even after all shit are staying together unlike other fellow xenos bretheren - the Ork ladies.

It was a great thing to have a game for eldar more than 2 hours per day - to 14 hours! So even in "dead" time of day people still played for pointy eared.

I had a feeling at start so there was december 2016th but not the end 2017. Some kind of deja vu.

Me and i guess the most eldar didnt expect really a big reward like autrach or angry pauldrons. Only one thing i want to say for eldar - lets keep our online as we did it on campaing. This game needs xenos. Because Spacemarine 2.0 with only loyalists/chaos will bother people very fast.

May be there are not enough orks to save themselves what campaing showed. But we - Eldar should be strong and dont repeat mistake the ork did - to give up and leave dis mudball

thatns all guys. theese 2 weeks was a great time!
    personal thanks to Brusmuq and Lir Zainar for warparties
    [​IMG]
    Thiiird, ProteusVM and Rheeva like this.
  2. Thana Thana Curator

The Orks are inside you, they are one with us now
    def not an ork.jpg
  3. nikel nikel Arkhona Vanguard

Humiliating of mon-keigh - is our duty, and we perform this duty well, will of khaine guide us on a path of crimson blades, and tears of whinemarines frame it to victory.
    TheEmprahsWorst likes this.
  4. Lerdoc Katitof Well-Known Member

The only thing I've got from Eldar campaign was a MAJOR disappointment.

During 3 other campaigns they have got unique shoulder pad for everyone to see.
    We got FUCKING PISTOL RESKIN.

During 3 other campaigns they have got at least 3 new cosmetic pieces.
    We got NOTHING.

During 3 other campaigns they got 7,500 RTC for campaign focus faction and 2,500 for everyone else(but SM campaign).
    We got 5k RTC, just as everyone else.

During 3 other campaigns, new faction bundle on steam was introduced and discounted.
    We got nothing.

I have never played a game where one faction would be so neglected and literally shat on.
    I know Nathan is a captain of a ghost ship at the moment, but COME FUCKING ON!

That was a BULLSHIT and humiliation, not focused campaign.

They couldn't get even basic fucking LORE for the horrible fluff text.
    WAR in the name of Isha? A fucking goddess of LIFE?!?! Khaine much?!

I want to scream with rage and cry with sadness, but all I can do is sit in bitterness.
    I don't even know why we, as Eldar community are still here as with all that neglect and shitting on us balance-wise we're clearly being actively driven away from the game.

I've got completely burned out right now, I can't even make myself to log in to play with my guild.

Brief moment of xeno factions being actually played was the only good thing coming out of this "Eldar focused campaign".

Heh...
  5. LucianNostra Well-Known Member

I really feel you on this, I didn't notice when the pistol was posted on the forums in another thread that that WAS the campaign reward. I just thought it was a picture of a shuriken pistol. Than I logged in.. and it was just bitter sadness. A.. sort of "....really?" Not anger or being pissed off.. just disappointment.

Which has been the name of the game for Eldar in EC.. Disappointment, the high req weapons? super basic reskins? weapon options? not there. This "Eldar" Campaign? you mean just a normal campaign?

It's just been a constant stream of "How can we release something like these LSM and CSM (insert item here) but without any of the effort involved?"
  6. I played Orks mostly(reason I play the game is for them); aside from a little SM and Eldar - did not bother with the 10 wins and seems that was the smart move.

ot.jpg

Though I will likely get the Elite; as I did for the others - to support development(I hope....).
  7. Saphirone Water_Snake Steam Early Access

Fucking feel you on this... This is utter bullshit, Eldars got nothing out of this campaign, not even a better consideration.
    Just highlighting how Eldars received fucking nothing.

So god damn tired to see that not all the races get their share of love.

@Oveur Seriously men, that's just an advice but prepare for the next stream to get a river of salt and sadness, because if the plan was to push the eldar community to leave the game, I think pretty much everything has been done for it.

The only thing apart from a miracle explaining why we still see an eldar community on the forum and sometimes in the game with guilds and all is because us 40k's fans are incredibly stubborn and we love the license and our universe. This universe work because we got a huge variety of different players playing different races, if you focus on one, you basically lose the whole rest of this community. Our diversity make the juice and the cash flow of this market.
    Firskon likes this.
  8. Razmirth Sneaky-krumpin Subordinate

Don’t forget that the campaign kicked off with a nerf to pistols and tempest launcher as well. Everyone overlooked it because of the autarch announcement. I really hope it comes in the next day or so, because otherwise people are gonna be beyond fed up. I’m sure many are already.
  9. Eagle 11 Eagle_11 Well-Known Member

Chaos campaign text was worser as Abaddon mentioned "their gods howling in the warp". Apparently writer cannot be bothered to fact-check (almost) all Eldar gods being dead before writing.
  10. Gungazzam Choure Subordinate

Dunno why you pansees are complaining about the Pistol instead of a shoulder cosmetic.

Id rather have a shiny pistol that doesnt cost anymore LP then the regular pistol over a crappy reskined shoulder cosmetic that I wont use because theirs better cosmetics on the RTC store (yes, even Eldar too)
    Corie likes this.