Background Image

What Race Will You Play At Launch?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by StevenLumpkin, Oct 17, 2013.

?

What race will you play at launch?

1. Chaos Space Marines

570 vote(s)
    24.6%
  2. Eldar

443 vote(s)
    19.1%
  3. Orks

383 vote(s)
    16.5%
  4. Space Marines

923 vote(s)
    39.8%
  1. Antaset Antaset Subordinate

Space Marines, because the Emperor commands
  2. This So, much This!
  3. but the part... ''once, all this was ours, AND IT WILL COME BACK TO US'' sounds kinda like necrons. As far as I know of eldar lore, they mostly don't think that way. rather they just want to survive.
  4. Mitch New Member

I'd play Eldar but living in Panama my ping is regularly 120ish. Eldar seems to me like a finesse/sniper type race, which I love, but my ping doesn't allow for that stuff.

Thus I'll probably play a ping-forgiving role like something with a flamer or a rocket launcher.
  5. you have a point. I am my self quite interested ( I am from sweden so I have alwasy been facinated with ancient nordic lore )
    Cellemelle likes this.
  6. Gwrih the Radiant New Member

Steven do we really need to explain to you why we are superior to the other races? Lets see, two of those are
    Mon-keigh race, one even proud on their on failure as Mon-keigh , the other are larger but not greater mindless brute.
  7. Minx New Member

Only twice as many SMs than any other faction? Come on guys, you can do better...
    Heidegger likes this.
  8. Kriegson Kriegson Subordinate

Depends on what me buds end up playing but yeah if possible ORKZ! CAUSE DEY GOTZ THA DAKKA!
    An dey aint all "srs bizness" like dem humies an skinny lil runtz. ya gotz ta enjoy a good fight!
  9. Maledictus Maledictus Subordinate

I like spikey things :p
  10. So'Kiel So-Kiel Well-Known Member

Maybe some of us just want to survive. But go and tell that to Biel-Tan Eldar)))