Background Image

What Race Will You Play At Launch?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by StevenLumpkin, Oct 17, 2013.

?

What race will you play at launch?

1. Chaos Space Marines

570 vote(s)
    24.6%
  2. Eldar

443 vote(s)
    19.1%
  3. Orks

383 vote(s)
    16.5%
  4. Space Marines

923 vote(s)
    39.8%
  1. Zeldron Zeldron Cipher

I'd have to say eldar. And when all the races come out im gonna play Necrons, if they are playable that is. And if not, im gonna go with Tau.
  2. SkyCake SkyCake Recruit

Chaos, most likely. Though, I'm most excited for the Orks. Free to Waaagh sounds like an awesome "mechanic", if it works. I hope the Ork faction acts all Orky like, similar to their subforum.
    Bael likes this.
  3. baelzamon Bael Master

first will be a Night Lord but I want to try everything, especially Orks!
  4. I think I'll go with the Eldar. I always were an "Elf-Fan". I just love near everything about 'em... their look, their gods, their eqipment... Aspect-Warriors :Q___ and daaayum their quotes... mmmh mmmh sugar honey and especially their fluff. They also were my first army I wanted to start collecting. I just love 'em since I was a pretty young one. (^_^) :cool:

Maybe Space Marines (only the loyal ones) too but not sure. I mean NEAR EVERYBODY is going with Speeehz Mahreeenz and Hereticz ...da other playas... da fewls... we ...>>astma<<... we should take away their Gaming Bawksez ... SSSSIIIIIIIIIINNNREEEEEEEEEYYYYYY!!!!!!! ...sorry I'm digress... If Space Marines then because... well I like that superhuman heroic badass stuff. I mean look those sexy fighting moves from the game "WH40k: Speeehz Mahreeen". But also fluff, the story of the primarchs and the Horus Heresy IS AMAAAZING. Protector of the humankind at it's finest. I love their sacrificially traits and their will for going through the hell (well... ok Eldar, Tau and other human factions are doing this too... :p ). I mean look how low the chance of surviving for a normal human is in 40k. Choosing the hardest warriors of your planets and offer them to make them to Space Marines sounds good to me. Also awesome weapons. I prefer melee, but nevertheless Bolters are just freakin sexy. Oh this thing looks pretty tough and big... no problem *click clack* :D

Man every faction is awesome, 'cause in my opinion 40k and it's lore is the best sci-fi out there! :) But nothing attracts me more then Eldar and loyal Space Marines. :oops:
    E-50_Panzer, DerelictHeretic and Bael like this.
  5. Valentine Iyan Firebrand

Eldar because I'm mischievous and they seem like the most interesting faction to me. Chaos can be interesting too but I hate being bound up in some dark god's affairs. Also warp spiders would be amazing to play as.

Maybe Dark Eldar when they come out.
    Bael likes this.
  6. baelzamon Bael Master

Totally with you on that - warp spiders and/or Dark Eldar would be amazing!
    My guild, the illustrious/infamous Hell's Elite Legion, is playing as Chaos - so I am somewhat bound by their dark will - however, I think good friends help to make good games and don't doubt that we can all have a blast no matter which faction we play.
  7. At first, I intended to join Space Marines. Then I changed my mind when I realized there will likely be major overpopulation. So I now choose Chaos. (Even considering Eldar just to support lower-pop faction)

So, going from Astartes to Chaos because I still get badass power armor, yet with blackjack and hookers and wizards and mental illness.
    Soulbreath and Bael like this.
  8. Machaon Machaon Master

Even though a loyalist at heart, I really loved my Epic Squat Army, so yeah, SQUAT HEARTHGUARD!!!!
  9. FOR CHAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOSSS!

BLOOD AND THUNDER, PAIN AND COCAINE, PLAGUE AND DEATH, BOOKS AND... LEARNING n' stuff.

LET THE GALAXY BURN/EXALT IN PLEASURE/BASK IN PESTILENCE/... Learn I guess?
    Soulbreath and E-50_Panzer like this.
  10. E-50_Panzer E-50_Panzer Well-Known Member

I guess I'm the only Necron that respects and will play our old foe...
    Friendly_Necron likes this.