Background Image

What (pvp Heavy Mmo) Game Are You Playing While Waiting For Ec?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Nappy, Oct 19, 2013.

1. Nappy-Jones Nappy-Jones Subordinate

Now that WAR is over. What are you guys playing? I'm interested to hear as I'm just lost now that WAR has been shut down.
  2. Zepidel Member

GW2 is the closest thing you are going to get to a PvP mmo. But its pretty bad compared to war, especially the RvRvR. Every other mmorpg out there SUCKS.

The other 2 other MMO's I can think worth playing would be DotA 2 (you need friends to play with, solo que is hell on earth)... and Path of Exile (spiritual successor to Diablo 2) it releases on the 23rd, if you like ARPG PvP you might like it, its F2P anyways (only cosmetic cash shop) albeit not completely PvP focused.
  3. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

planetside 2 and space marine.
  4. Nappy-Jones Nappy-Jones Subordinate

Yeah sadly I have all 3 of those games.

GW2: I played at launch and it was refreshing, but got old fast w/ a total of 10 or so spells. It just become button mashing after a while. With the culling patch, that ruined everything for me.

Dota2: (or other MOBAs) you're right those are only to be played with a group of friends otherwise forget it.

PoE: Doesn't really do it for me, Diablo 2 was just too good. D3 was even worse =/
  5. VedaRa VedaRaVM Prefectus

I started playing Planetside 2 and Space Marine, seeing the devs said they are going too be using element's from the games in EC.
  6. Mr.Dakka Mr-Dakka Subordinate

I just play WoW right now. Might quit it soon with it being kinda boring now.
  7. Armaros the Subjugator Armaros Forum Beta Tester

Star Trek Online, and sometimes Planetside 2. That's the main games I'm playing while I'm waiting for this game to come out. Also I just discovered that the old Dawn of War games have Mods, currently I'm testing them and find them pretty interesting so far.
  8. Ixbay Ixbay Ordinate

Planetside 2 : Fully PvP MMOFPS, it's pretty awesome; when you play alone you found the game just good, but when you start to play with an outfit, with roughly 30-40 players, it become a really good game.
    When you change the color of a part of a map, you can say you really play the game.
  9. Planetside 2. EXE on US-West, Connery! When EXE mobilizes, continents fall. No, seriously - we captured all of Amerish for a domination alert with even split pop for all three factions one time.
  10. jeths jeths Ordinate

planetside 2 as everyone else so it seems , it's an amazing game Imo... and some dawn of war here and there