Background Image

What Is Your Favorite Flavor Of Ork?

Discussion in 'Orks' started by Krage, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Oi, ya git!

We iz da Shootiest in dis game!

Dem 'Umies an pansie elfs iz scared right proppa ov da Boyz an' dere Shoota.

I luvs da sound ov me Shoota! Don't you?!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!
  2. Thrakka Thrakka Master

DAT FLASH GITZ IZ DA SNAZZIEST! HEHAAA!
  3. Elexatur Elexatur Preacher

It's simple. Orcs Are stronk! Orcs are the Biggest... and thats why he gets the biggest Grenade Cannons as MG !!! If i dont hit you.. i hit your Earth you stand on! I bomb you so much.. you can't jump away. I try my best as orc. To be an Orc. Thats how Orc Work. My own favorite thing is to Wash myself with Blood of enemys... it stinks hard. After that i jump on a anemy... he can't rly shoot because he sniff my stinks.... so .... he try to shoot me... Rly funny.
  4. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

my favorite flavour of ork is vanilla ork

meaning back in like 2nd ed 40k . when orks did NOT write using the roman alphabet
    but instead wrote in glyphs

i think it's kinda stupid that an ancient alien fungus lifeform actually speaks and writes in an ancient human language with an ancient human ( londen) accent ...

kinda weird
  5. Spookums MasterSpookums Well-Known Member

You mean when an ork 'flamer' was an ork bent over with his pants down and a match to his arse?
    Catnium likes this.
  6. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Back when the banner of Dread was just a picture of Margaret Thatcher on a pole =D
    GrazewoundZeroLow likes this.
  7. Spookums MasterSpookums Well-Known Member

I'z calls dat slanda. Derz noffin' a Goff can't beat!

Except Muh Bolter 90% of the time.
  8. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Cept a bigger Goff!!
  9. Deathwish Deathwish Well-Known Member

Only read the thread title. Deep fried with Ranch dressing. (Obviously I'm American)