Background Image

What Is Your Favorite Flavor Of Ork?

Discussion in 'Orks' started by Krage, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Was looking at trying to develop a Flashgit given melee feels very lacklustre, unless I'm doing something wrong?
  2. Fistikuffz da Harassa Lawro Well-Known Member

Nah no problem boss, I iz aware dat tryin' to be flashier dan ovverz kan getcha exiled... so I joined a Blood Axez klan insted an iz now Freebootin'! He he he

Nuffin' noicer dan earnin' yer teef wid honest to Mork mercenary work.
  3. [​IMG]
    the choppa is bugged - it 2 hits anything (you die since the dot ticks like mad - if you get hit once i wait 4 sek and it downs an nurgle storm marine - but i wont report as bug since Eldar n stuff)
    the shield is golden (booth items from 30k box)
    my Ork will be like my old BO from Warhammer Online (just need that power armor and golden jaw)
    Krage likes this.
  4. LieutenantAstra Cadianmaid Arkhona Vanguard

I like Blood Axes Orks, give Ork Kommando elite unit.
    Neni, Gitshoota and Krage like this.
  5. Fistikuffz da Harassa Lawro Well-Known Member

Guys I'm slowly starting my descent to madness, I lose so many games against clannies even though I rock the scoreboard (and I'm not a selfish player mind you, always try to cap/decap, use medkits on fellas etc).

Is there a guild that would like to take me in :(? I'll be bold enough to say I'm a top notch ace player with Shoota and Slugga. I'm willing to pledge my shoota, axe and rokkit launcha to the highest bidd... ehm to whoever thinks I'd be welcome to join.

My only term is that I play silent. No teamspeak or any other form of communication. Sorry if this isn't the place to look for a guild, feel free to redirect me to another thread.
    Krage likes this.
  6. Like playing a shoota boy who isn't afraid to get personal. I can't see a reason to play a slugga without a shield when a shoota boy can do melee well and also have a good gun.

Doc's pretty fun as well with the dakka shoota, just a shame that there's hardly ever an opportunity to really heal people.

I actually really like the stormboy. At first I thought I'd like the slugga boy with a shield more, but the stormboys manuverability is just so much better. You can use it to get in close, and if things go poorly, you have a good chance of a 'tak-tikal ro-treat' working, and livin' to krump'em when you've got plenty of boyz to back you up.

And in general, being right kunnin' and sneaky like.
    Krage likes this.
  7. Pseudo Pseudo Preacher

I'm playing a Bad Moon slugga boy right now, and really hoping I'll have the LP to turn him into a meganob come the day.
    Krage likes this.
  8. Son of the Mork SadPedal Steam Early Access

9. MefDaFixa GeorgePhillips Arkhona Vanguard

10. Drox BioFracture Confessor

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Orky Noises ♥