Background Image

What is so important about Arkhona

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Duximus, Nov 25, 2017.

?

What's so important about Arkhona

1. Lost RTC

2. Sealed Chaos Daemon prince

3. TombWorld

4. STC

5. Something else Dark beneath the planet

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Duximus Duximus Steam Early Access

I would like to ask question about specifically about lore of this game. The planet Arkhona.
    Seems like tyranids invaded and 4 factions decide to stick on this planet doing endless meaningless battle.
    Well that is everything we know about it.
    But to be honest. What is so special about Arkhona?
    Well Orks obviously want to mess around doing wagh, LSM came to retrieve mankind's lost planet and tyranid they live to eat.
    But CSM and Eldar? I suspect there is some sort of Daemon or even hidden STC sealed beneath this planet.
    Otherwise there is no reason why they would be here.
    There has to be specific reason what they are fighting for even for future content. since most future content is going to be released from workshop. We would like to know so we can create content related to lore.

Accidently add RTC was meant to type STC my bad
    I mean we do get free rtc every campaign that could be what we are fighting for :/
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  2. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

3. Duximus Duximus Steam Early Access

4. Necromancer Rivindesh Subordinate

My bet is on tomb world because eldar go their "ancient enemy". Probably plans laid out for additional races if EC was super successful.
    Corie likes this.
  5. I got the Webway hub or other universal mass transit vibe. I mean the whole Tyranids showing up with no Hive Fleet deal rather points that direction.
  6. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

no freaking Imperial guard, no freaking cultist it's a fucking paradise or a wasteland

add dark eldars, don't tell me all human in the world are already slaves

fun battle, eldars and dark eldars to fight i will pay for that to happened

maps are freaking lifeless I WANT MORE BLOOD
  7. Mekitoiss URIELFUKKENVENTRISS Well-Known Member

8. Well we know Arkhona is in Segmentum Obscurus, so the Tyranids maybe are the remnants of a previous fleet that entered here and have been frozen etc, a crashed Hive ship or even an advanced force of Hive Fleet Ouroboris... I'd say they are either one of the last two possibilities rather than the former.

The LSM are more then likely here in response to that treat, or were sent wondering why the Astrapaths lost communication with a known inhabited planet, or to counter the 13th Black Crusade.

CSM, well maybe Abaddon has seen, or knows, something thats vitally important to the 13th Crusade thats on Arkhona. Whether its a buried Deamon Prince, or its just underground lakes of Promethium ripe for mining.

Orks, hmmm... right on the edge of their known area's of habitation, or even maybe they are a token force mining Promethium for the greater WAAAARG happening in and around Armageddon and Cadia... it would be on a direct route.

Eldar, well no one really knows what they are up to, or searching for, and the only real known Craftworld is the Ulthwe one near the Eye of Terror/Cadian Gate area. Could it be another Craftworld that has gone out that way and they are searching for some relic from before the Fall.

All of the above is just pure speculation... heck makes me want to start writing short stories again.