Background Image

What happened?

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by GrazewoundZeroLow, Jun 9, 2018.

1. Good evening.

Been going through the factions, in the hope of receiving the weapon and skins as rewards for SftST event.

Maybe it's due to the F2P model, or the event itself, but the Eldar are being rolled over recently. The faction is swept aside in TaH, and constantly pushed back during HtL.

It's both entertaining and a shame, to see EC's OP faction get broken every match.
  2. SmurfKun Tamu Well-Known Member

1) More LSM vets returned to help it
    2) More LSM guilds became active again breifly
    3) Other vets of other factions went to LSM for a bit to get the wins for that faction
    4) New players got tried of eldar, so some ammount of them went eldar and made eldar vets know the feeling of LSM vets
    GrazewoundZeroLow likes this.
  3. SmurfKun Tamu Well-Known Member

Take that and times it by ten, csm is still playable LSM is now a angry wet cat, I missed it when it was just a angry cat
    GrazewoundZeroLow likes this.
  4. DavyBoy CuCulainn Curator

It’s just new players plus Eldar are not op
    Nether and GrazewoundZeroLow like this.
  5. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Yeah I've noticed that the Eldar was getting destroyed by LSM Guilds. lol.
  6. Team play in a team based game... What a concept. Pity it took marines this long to realise it.
  7. LucianNostra Well-Known Member

yeah seriously who'd of thought

Eldar OP!! it's teamwork and a lot of vets. No Eldar are OP! no.. seriously its teamwork and we have a lot of vets. Nuuh! see we put a bunch of vets into LSM and use teamwork and!!... oh.. Eldar totally beatable
    Faeruin, DrMauf and Cyborg_Dragon like this.
  8. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

9. Mauf DrMauf Subordinate

I don't see this as a problem for Eldar. Newcomers are newcomers and Eldar simply are the most sensitive faction to when teamplay doesn't work. You feel it much stronger than on the other factions because the individual player is less capable of carrying.

Newcomers will learn and become good or they'll move on. The Eldar vets will still be here by that point and reckoning will be had. Until then, let the other factions enjoy their hollow "Eldar OP and still you lose! omg, youz so bad..." gloating. Grin, and let them dig their holes, it's the Eldar way of things.

In the meantime, don't spare the rod. Voice what is going wrong, it's how I learned the ropes and it's how those newcomers will fall in line too in time.