Background Image

What Founders Packs Were Including?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by volimnir0, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Four Hundred and Fifty bits ?
    [​IMG]

Well shave my fur and call me nekked..

Did you atleast get kissed on the mouth by the BE financial manager for that price ? .. or maybe a nice dinner or something .. jees.
    I mean shit the internet right now is exploding about some plastic fallout bag for less than half that amount of bits.
  2. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Starting? wut starting is? I didn't ask for prices btw, just tell me what were they including. Whatever add-ons you wanted? wut. You had to choose between some? Not all? :( Wtf. How they gave nothing? They supposed to give you Relic Items! Free-for-all? wut?

Yeah because it supposed to support devs to make teh game going!

You've been TEMPTATION. ☻Wtf. Wow. Can he give me one of it, please? :'( Would he be a Daemon Prince by any chance who want his destruction comes true? I'm not. He's a FUKKIN prince bro wtf are you talking about? He's fucking rich. HE SHOULD PAY FOR A FUCKING GAME CORPORATION TO MAKE A TRUE 40K GAME LIKE DARK MILLENNIUM. MAYBE HE SHOULD BUY BE! FUCKYEAH!
    I thought she puts her leg into her mouth. XD

For what? Are you gonna be naked for 450 bucks? ☻

Well I would have pay that amount if that packs were still around when I bought the game in late 2016. :/

What about fucking plastic Fallout bag?

In SM it's like reskinned LSM when you play CSM. And I feel like playing CSM when I'm playing CSM in EC. In SM you don't feel the difference. Because THERE'S NO FUCKKIN HORNS THERE!
  3. Brother Bardiel Brother-Bardiel Well-Known Member

Boi did you waste yo time.
    LOBOTRONUS, Arafael and Krayt like this.
  4. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

With wut
  5. Construct_ Thraxus First Blood!

wow nobody liked any of these founder items ever. if I could give you mine I would lawl.
  6. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Aww, how kind you are. Just ask to devs? :p I luv 'em so much, especially teh fucking Pistol! It looks it matches to Primarches' level! Which pack you have, brother?

Btw how I can view your profile just by click on your avatar but some avatars don't behave like that?
  7. Construct_ Thraxus First Blood!

Just the mid range one, I think it was like $150

upload_2018-12-8_13-13-40.png

The only founder weapon that looks half way descent is the LSM pistol imo but the whole bronze thing was the wrong way to go.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  8. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

I want to see someone with Xenos. ☻ What were packs including? No one answers my question. :(

And can you SS your dashboard? I wonder about your Founder Level since mine is empty. Just wanna see what it says for Founders.

What do you mean by "half way descent"? I love the CSM one the MOST. Because it looks pretty SICK and BADASS. LSM's is just Uncle Sam thing, teh shitty Eagle!
  9. Construct_ Thraxus First Blood!

Yeah Orks got a a checked banner and Eldar get a black and gold one:
    Banners.jpg
  10. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

orks has best name for stick.
  11. Construct_ Thraxus First Blood!

Just Captain pack but I've bought several relic items included in the Xenos pack separately when they where available for single purchase. I think I might be missing the Eldar Melee Relic item and the Ork Ranged Relic item (unless they don't exist?) I can't remember, I have the rest though.

Relic.jpg

The Rune encrusted Fenris Pattern Power Axe Mk I is defiantly the coolest looking with the electrified frost trail it leaves in its wake, but as its an Axe its also the most useless of all the weapons, alongside Da Golden Fixa of cause as it works as an 'Axe' as well.
    Firskon likes this.