Background Image

What Faction Will We Destroy First

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by AlphaLegion, Nov 26, 2013.

1. Eldar? Who cares about them! I am surprised they are even in the running when sooooo many Space Marines need to die. Seeing their lives crushed out of them while they scream out to a false dieing "god" is most satisfying.
  2. Viktor Aramorae TheWarpsmith Well-Known Member

The eldar are easier to squish and they too cry out to extinct gods, but they will sabotage us all if we dont destroy them first
    Annuethuel likes this.
  3. Warpsmith Warpsmith Subordinate

I feel we should specifically target Ultramarine players first. Let's smash those sniveling blueberries to smurf paste.
  4. Yes, let us lay low Guilliman's sons! Their gene-seed will make fine offerings to the Dark Gods. We will purge this system of their presence as we purged their Five Hundred Worlds during the Heresy. For the glory of Chaos!
    Warpsmith likes this.
  5. Honestly I hope Chaos can turn on its self if so I will just kill chaos and loyalist I care not for the orks or elder their skulls aren't worthy of the skull throne
  6. Well that's very elitist of you sir. I think Eldar skulls are an excellent trophy. Their smug attitude and all, Just come into battle with an eldar skull shown on your back and they'd think twice about giving you a piece of that high and mighty crap.
    Warpsmith likes this.
  7. Steel*Faith SteelFaith Active Member

Haha, that's some serious trash talk. I'd love to see a fight between World Eaters and the Goffs Klan - quite honestly, my money is on the Goffs - swarms of boyz to distract and bog you down, and the Goff Nobz to krump ya guud. It will be fun to watch from above, as a Swooping Hawk, and then come down and mop up any survivors LMAO!
  8. Tarl68 TARL68 Arkhona Vanguard

I enjoy the roleplaying within this thread and the concept that a faction can be destroyed,

shame its not realistic when the enemy just respawns lol,

now argueing about which particular enemy you would choose to focus on given a choice may have merit right up to the point that the campaigns under way and a faction you had discounted turns out to be the immediate threat today, and a different faction tommorow
  9. Warpsmith Warpsmith Subordinate

Well, if the World Eaters were in this sector, you could. But those psychos are too busy headbutting each other. And the Goffs, probably aren't going to be as dangerous. I suspect the Ork boyz are gonna be pretty weak, comparetively, hence why they will be f2p, to encourage mobs of them.
  10. Steel*Faith SteelFaith Active Member

Right, but Orks still have Nobz, and even Mega Armor etc they can equip. I'm not sure what all their hero classes are, but they definitely have Nobz, and they aren't just made up of hordes of boyz only - that's only for F2P players - some paying Ork players are Nobz.