Background Image

What ever happened to those flashy yella dacks?

Discussion in 'Orks' started by TheBigDakka, Feb 10, 2017.

1. Nazdakka TheBigDakka Steam Early Access

Anyone else remember when Badmoon orks had yellow trousers instead of the basic brown ones? Well, pepper rid-

I know they were just a glitch that was fixed in the next patch, but they actually looked quite flash and I think it would be cool to have them back, even as just an RCT thing.
    Iyen likes this.
  2. Cydonia Cydonia Well-Known Member

Ever since they added the striped pants without a peg leg I've been in love with those.
    OgrynLord likes this.
  3. I didn't like yellow pants. Everything is already too yellow everywhere for bad moons. Awaiting future sub faction change. :(
  4. RageScreama RageScreama Well-Known Member

For a while there everything was yellow. I remember my goggle cosmetics being painted yellow on the lenses.
  5. Cydonia Cydonia Well-Known Member

Wait... goggles don't have klan colored lenses now? I need to check this out.
    ComradeHavoc and OgrynLord like this.
  6. Nazdakka TheBigDakka Steam Early Access

I agree the goggles were silly, but the yellow trousers looked really good with a bare chest (black singlet)
  7. HAXTC HAXTC First Blood!

The goggles on my orks still are, or am I missing something? Anyhow I like them that way.
  8. Lootmasta Kaptin_Pokkets Arkhona Vanguard

Wait, the goggles aren't supposed to be the color of your Klan?
  9. Yellow goggles reporting in with Bad Moons. Would like something else though. Red would be cool to go with all this yellow.
  10. Cydonia Cydonia Well-Known Member

RageScreama sounded like he was saying that goggles no longer have Klan colored lenses, but they still do.

Personally, I'd like them to have glass colored lenses, but you know... still look okay, I guess.