Background Image

What Dark Eldar Class Would You Play?

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by BlackLotus, Jul 1, 2014.

?

What class?

1. Kabalite Warrior

18.3%
  2. Wych

15.4%
  3. Wrack

7.7%
  4. Mandrake

14.4%
  5. Incubi

29.8%
  6. Scourge

14.4%
  1. Captain Warlock Fitzford Well-Known Member

As I'm sure there are many other Dark Eldar fans besides me, I figured I'd make this poll for fun, and to see the popularity of Dark Eldar classes.

Sadly, the poll can't be big enough for all classes, if you want to play a class which isn't in the poll, just post it and I'll keep track of it in this post. ;)

Personally, I think I'd have to go with a Kabalite Warrior, I just love the way their armour looks and the weapons they have available to them.

Other votes:
    Reaver: 1
    Hellion: 1
  2. Zoatibix Zoatibix Preacher

Mostly, Mandrake if they were sneaky CC Warriors and not some wacky short ranged shooting gig. I mean who came up with that at GW?

But Incubi and Scourge would be a close second.
    TARL68 and Kudzu like this.
  3. Tarl68 TARL68 Arkhona Vanguard

gee who would I play as...lol

obviously all of them as situations required but I think Wytch and (cant believe I need to say it aloud) Mandrake
    Kudzu likes this.
  4. Mngwa Mngwa Well-Known Member

All of them!!!

Aanyway. Incubi are way too good for a basic class. They are better than aspect warriors, after all ^^
    BUT I WANT TO PLAY ONE

...but if I have to choose from something more likely to be a base class, a kabalite or a wrack. Possibly a wych, depending what weapons they have.
    Kudzu likes this.
  5. Kudzu Kudzu Cipher

In order: Reaver, Incubi, Scourge, Warrior.
    TARL68 likes this.
  6. Captain Warlock Fitzford Well-Known Member

I counted the Reaver as a vehicle at first, but I suppose that they're as much a class as Hellions and Shining Spears in a way. I would definitely want to play as a Reaver pilot. The thought of flying on a jet bike at insane speeds, pulling off tricks, decapitating people with said jetbike, it's amazing.
    Kudzu likes this.
  7. Kudzu Kudzu Cipher

There's just something heartwarming about a drugged up speedfreak racing around killing everything for fun, isn't there?
    Rickmar likes this.
  8. Zoatibix Zoatibix Preacher

Given that my Archon, Archite and Ancient Haemoculus on jetbikes are all gathering dust I think you can count Reavers as a distinct class. :(
  9. Mngwa Mngwa Well-Known Member

There is a new DE codex coming pretty soon (at fall the latest), we can hope for the return of Dark Eldar HQs on jetbikes!
  10. What? So little love for Wracks? I mean, really, just me? :eek:
    What's not to love about being the willing slave of a lunatic amongst lunatics in the hopes of becoming one yourself?