Background Image

What craftworld should I play?

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by I-am-alpharius01, Nov 19, 2017.

1. The title says it all really. I'm new to EC and was wondering what subfaction to play as...
  2. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

I would say Ulthwe, not because it's my favorite craftworld(actually it is) but because it's imo the only decent colour scheme for Warlocks in this game, in the end though it's up to you.

What's the best looking warlock colour scheme to you? Because unlike the other factions that and tank colours are all that change, you will get no special craftworld cosmetics, craftworld exclusive classes, craftworld varied veterans or craftworld based weapons.
  3. Sin Sobaki TheEmprahsWorst Active Member

Try Altansar female. She's voice is unique and cute
  4. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

Agreed. The VA nailed the role. Not sure how it is with other sub-factions, but playing a Banshee that actually sounds like one is one of the few joys of playing a Banshee.
  5. Do all of the craft worlds have different VAs?
  6. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

I dont know about the VA's, but all subfactions and also classes have different voicelines and also vary in pronounciation and tone.
    For instance my Hawk is pitched much higher than my Reaper, dont know if its a diffferent performer or the same one changing her voice.
  7. Asyran Eldritch Arkhona Vanguard

Altansar is the only craftworld with a different pitch than the rest, and maybe a few lines here and there.

But obviously the only Craftworld worth playing is Biel-tan. Join us, and together we can rule the galaxy.
    Wraithlord_Hastur likes this.
  8. Tawks Tocks Member

it dont matter all eldar are the same including genders
    Durash likes this.
  9. Mainfold Mainfold Preacher

Biel-tan doesn't even have the correct colors, so skip them until they MAYBE sometime in the distant future fix it

Ulthwé is the overall more "correct-looking"
  10. Asyran Eldritch Arkhona Vanguard

What are you talking about?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]