Background Image

WH40k And Furries

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Pouncey, Mar 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrigadierBadger TEG_Poison Steam Early Access

I'm not saying they are. I imagine a lot of people don't like the BrightHammer stuff either. A lot of people don't like it when they take away from the general feel of something. Just cause you don't hear the hate as strong because your not as invested in those three as say, the furry side, don't mean to say they don't get as much hate.

Also, as a friend of a furry, we all hate him as soon as he starts going on about it. It's what we like to call in the world 'Up your own arse' see also vegans who are all about what their diet consists of.
    Caentyr likes this.
  2. Brother Bardiel Brother-Bardiel Well-Known Member

Pouncey is the best reason I have for sticking around the forums these days.

Quality thread right here, kudos to you mydude.
    Caentyr likes this.
  3. ThillyGooth ThillyGooth First Blood!

4. Dark Knight Dark-Knight Nickname Change

I don't know if it's the combination of your avatar, constantly self referencing or making topics about Furries and previous similar quotations to that above but I'm under the assumption that you are Furry first and wh40k fan second or at-least in a limited capacity.

The impression you give off is of a person who is disdainful to the wh40k community and either feel the need to inject aspects of the other fandom to make this one more 'pleasurable' or for us to accept these things.
    Xeltan, Caentyr, Celestia and 3 others like this.
  5. Pouncey Pouncey Subordinate

That's not what I said.

And I've given up explaining my issue with that book. People don't get it.
  6. Iratus Iratus Prefectus

Gotta agree with @Dark-Knight there. Feels like how Eddie Izzard talks about the English church.

"More of a hobby than a religion, really."
  7. Pouncey Pouncey Subordinate

Whatever.

Anyways, I got my answer.
  8. James Aringhe Ordinate

[​IMG]
    Caentyr, Celestia, Iratus and 2 others like this.
  9. Dark Knight Dark-Knight Nickname Change

Was it not the answer you had hoped for?
  10. I'm sure it's "Furry's dindu nuffin, everyone else is just an asshole."
    Xeltan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.