Background Image

WH40k And Furries

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Pouncey, Mar 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

Yes. most of them... Not all of the,,, Most of them
    I am.
    We are the same.

You should be Necron!
  2. BrigadierBadger TEG_Poison Steam Early Access

So, after reading this thread extensively (Page 1 and 15, and perhaps not even all of it).

The problem is the same as any problem. Most people will ignore these things as stated by Aringhe, it's just if it gets put in the light, people will have their say. It's only natural, as soon as you have something put out there everyone now can voice their opinion and not everyone is going to like and not everyone will be kind to it.

For the 40k lore in general with a simple doctrine for humanity as 'Kill Heretics, Kill Xenos and Kill Daemons' it's hard to interject an entirely alien race with some human features. Hell, Eldar are like humans but on the basis of them being xenos they must be purged.

As said again by Aringhe 'It's about the savage, unrelenting, unforgiving universe where all hope is dwindled and lost. You are simply grinding against an ever-present enemy that will never truly be beaten. It is the purest form of hopelessness.' Eldar use other races to their advantage, Orks want the next fight, Imperium wants to eradicate all non-humans, Chaos wants to destroy the universe, Dark Eldar wants to experiment on your flesh and kill you slowly and tortuously, Tyranids want to eat you, and Necron want you to keep it down up there. The only one that a fanfiction could possibly use to their advantage would be Tau as shown by their attitude to working with other races for 'the Greater Good' as long as you abide by their codes and ethics.

If you want to fanfiction, keep the lore intact and people wont care, keep it to yourself and people will care even less, showing it to people, then expect backlash. Not just 40k fans, ANY human being. If they don't like it and you're shoving it at them, expect and prepare for them to push back. Or ignore depending on the person.
    Aringhe likes this.
  3. Dark Knight Dark-Knight Nickname Change

Well there we go, Furries wandering onto non-furry forums to talk about furry stuff and insult non-furries, case closed.
    Caentyr, Celestia, Maensith and 3 others like this.
  4. Iratus Iratus Prefectus

Curious how many people saw Zootopia and aren't keen on furries, but liked the movie.

I thought it was pretty good.
  5. Pouncey Pouncey Subordinate

I got over it like 10 years ago.
  6. Pouncey Pouncey Subordinate

I'm a 40k gamer myself.
  7. Pouncey Pouncey Subordinate

https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Setting:Brighthammer_40,000/2nd_edition

https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Reasonable_Marines

https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Pretty_Marines

It's not like furries are unique in doing it.
  8. Iratus Iratus Prefectus

Evidently not.

Sure. And this is a 40k forum. And you're injecting furry stuff into it for no apparent reason other than to whine about how your fetish isn't widely accepted or appreciated in the context of your hobby where it has no place.
  9. Before you continue touting what a big 40k fan you are, let's remember you've said yourself you read the one Sister of Battle book (one of the 2) and then said you basically swore off reading ever again because you didn't like how grimdark the Sisters were that you like based of model aesthetics alone.

4chan, Wiki and Lexicanium is beginner level 40k.
  10. Iratus Iratus Prefectus

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.