Background Image

Werez all da boyz gone?

Discussion in 'Orks' started by Trooper909, May 11, 2017.

1. Brikksmasha DoomedOne Drill Abbott

So you say that most of your battle-brothers are stationed in SPEHHS, prepared to deep strike?
    [​IMG]

Anyway rescently I only play as Ork for couple of minutes as Scar Kommando doing some sneaky gorilla (no, I didnt misspelled "guerilla", I am like a sneaky gorilla :OrkMoon:) fightin', than I die in a stupid way (mostly TK by trukks, rokkits or kannons), lose my elite and rage quit to play Chaos :)

There is not much else to do with maxed character than screwing around with my lads. Hope they will add that prestigue thingy or something soon.
  2. ThillyGooth ThillyGooth First Blood!

Game isn't too fun at the moment. And I can't stand the blatant imbalances between races. bE seems content to let things lie. I've voiced my vocal dislike of the game but the devs don't seem interested in keeping this game afloat.
    Brutuz likes this.
  3. Iron Weiss Panzerstar Steam Early Access

I just play Orkz at the moment if there are any fortress maps around. Still debating on joining DLB though or some other clan. Its getting harder to play them at the moment.
  4. Warboss Krappa WarbossKrappa Steam Early Access

I go back and forth between Orks and Eldar. Orks is my boyz. Haven't had much time recently, but for some reason if I queue for Orks I've been having bad "luck" with it to the point of waiting twenty minutes and getting nothing (has happened twice in the last two weeks)...and if I try Eldar, I get a match in five minutes or less.
  5. Hitomodakka Hitomodakka Arkhona Vanguard

Some of the comments from the devs during the last twitch were really a slap in the face to most of us long time ork players.. Lots of us are waking up to the reality that this game is not really going any where and there are much better options out there for us when it comes to squad based fps.

Also remember there where never that many ork players to begin with. Most of the veterans fall in to basically 3 clans. Its a very close knit community so feelings good or bad spread quickly. We tend to move in packs just like real orks. Its time the devs learn just how delicate the situation with the games population really is.
  6. Shiani Brujah Preacher

We have taken your aggressive approach to combat and green stylings as signs you are a born-again Striking Scorpion and are content to allow that to continue whilst your efforts benefit the Eldar long-term strategy.
    Tior likes this.
  7. Khornatian Khornatian Steam Early Access

Last twitch regarding the Painboy (which they outright said they won't touch any time soon) was a huge bummer for me. Gonna need some time before I can get the motivation up to play the game regularly again.
    Rackham, SakitPerut and bossjesse like this.
  8. Spookums MasterSpookums Well-Known Member

ME POIZUN SWORDS DED FLASH! An I'z less likely to randomly 'splode wen i'z flyin'. Propa flyin' like, beamin' me ill will in to der peepers. It'z almos' az effective as swearin' at 'em!

((I've been playing the Sunrifle Cancerhawk too I got gud.))
  9. When a faction is vastly underpopulated and you get confused and start to buff LSM again
    #Justbehaviourthings
  10. Spookums MasterSpookums Well-Known Member

Ya dun't afta explain yer orky speak to da peepole 'ere. Deyz at leas' smart enuff ta rekognize dat. Well. Mos' ov 'em. We'z are in da Ork subforawotzit. Mos' ov 'em also know dat Orky speaks da future.