Background Image

Werez all da boyz gone?

Discussion in 'Orks' started by Trooper909, May 11, 2017.

1. Viktor Aramorae TheWarpsmith Well-Known Member

After all the 1-faction campaigns Gitskwisha will return...some other characters just need some new gear and experience right now...
  2. Lootmasta Kaptin_Pokkets Arkhona Vanguard

I took a short break to deal with real life stuff, and because playing too much kinda burned me out. Hoping to get back into the game by end of next week. Also hoping for more fixes to melee in the meantime.
    Talron and ArchKnightHough like this.
  3. Imperator5 Imperator5 Well-Known Member

I was working on my Choas for some time. We got a campaign, why not take advantage of that.
  4. Morhem Morhem Subordinate

Probably people got sick of losing. I wonder, if bE employees look at the reports of orks losing 90% games, and think "Yeah. Works as intended."
  5. Lootmasta Kaptin_Pokkets Arkhona Vanguard

Considering that the producer is a Space Marine fanboy, I wouldn't be surprised.
    Brutuz likes this.
  6. Morhem Morhem Subordinate

I dont know, I maybe not a very good player, but close to somewhere in the middle actually. Maybe its that my presense is such a bad karma, that EVERY game is lost? Every single one of them, for 2 days, at least? Probably not. I participated in CSM campaign out of greed. You know how many games I had to play as CSM? 11. We accidentially lost 1. Maybe its not enough for statistics, Im just one guy, but it is definitely enough for me to be fed up with this situation.
  7. PurpleHaze PrplHze Steam Early Access

Do i hear the sound of LSM beat stick crying. Buck up fellows, we been dealing with the losing end of the war since the beginning. I like to read the war-reports to see whats really going on. This tells you the area owned over a period of time since the record was started. Orks was on top for their campaign and Chaos is for theirs. But LSM,...have been losing ground since it started. We're fighting this war from space now, cause we sure as hell dont have any holdings on the planet if this was a ground war.

Week 32
    The TD30 rankings are:

Chaos: 79.5 TD30 (+47.5)
    Eldar: 46.5 TD30 (-16.0)
    Orks: 46.0 TD30 (-35.0)
    LSM: -172.0 TD30 (+3.5)

https://arkhonareports.wordpress.com/
    TacoTuesdayOrBust22 likes this.
  8. Morhem Morhem Subordinate

PurpleHaze
    So, Im just unluckiest and/or most inept ork ever? Figures.. Still not gonna play any flavour of SM, same as in tabletop.
  9. hansthered Recruit

how about i log on tonight and dakkadakkdaaaaaakaaaaaaaaa. lets do it.
    Kaptin_Pokkets likes this.
  10. Dakiaris Dakiaris Curator

Death in the family and helping a friend get ready to move.

Closest thing to playing a game I've done the past week is logging on fallout shelter once or twice a day to check it like it's a tamagotchi.

Still waiting to find out if my cousin shot himself or if it was murder since so many things about the situation just seemed... odd.