Background Image

Werez all da boyz gone?

Discussion in 'Orks' started by Trooper909, May 11, 2017.

1. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

Y ain't youz gitz fightin?

No seriously since we got nerfed nobody plays Ork anymore apart from a few newbies who don't know how to play just yet.I know its shit getting nerfed every patch but come back ya grotz.

Honestly can't remember the last time we won a game on my Ork mainly due to being vastly outnumbered every single damn match.

There isn't even no RP in the chat anymore......what happened?
  2. Vindi Vindi Active Member

We play in Clans.
  3. Genos Brutuz Steam Early Access

Some of us lurks around while other play several matches from time to time.

Some gave up and just watch as the game becomes more......"developed".

Some actually have better things to do than drinking chill pills after ruined game because new players don't know how to use teamwork or strategy while the enemy team just rolls in with plasma cannons, meltas or abbadon's grace and such and rip you a new one yet again or whole enemy team just piles up on you ripping you to shreds in less than 10 seconds while FF takes out several of them.

And yes, playing in clans is better than just pushing the "OH PLEASE, NOT THE RANDOM TEAM AGAIN" button.
  4. Ghosar Recruit

The klunky movements for orks, and the horrendous playability of the tanks, don't help anyone to enjoy playing orks. It is a shame since the voices, music and ork sounds are great !
    I'd go for faster animations but less health anytime (but then we'd just be space marines with bigger hitboxe wouldn't we...) !
  5. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Ork is the most fun race to play
  6. We'z all gone to invade Auraxis, ya git.
    Im_a_Turtle likes this.
  7. hansthered Recruit

I was working on getting my chaos toon up to rank 5 also. i miss my shoota. the nerfs did not impact my playstyle one bit so, ill be back in about 10xp >:)
  8. dlb are tentatively exploring other games as a group so we can continue as a gaming group in case EC...well... you know.
    Kaptin_Pokkets likes this.
  9. RuntKikka RuntKikka Well-Known Member

I dunno about the other boys but I'm leveling my other characters.

Ork is maxed out with all the gubbins so not much reason to play outside of a guild WAAAAGH!
  10. Spookums MasterSpookums Well-Known Member

I'z diversifyin' in ta Eldar! Da 'at I 'av strapped ta me noggin seems ta be doin da trikk. Nun ov 'em 'av sed anyfin' bout bein' an Ork. Or maybe deyz know, deyz just fancy 'avin an Ork on der side can't do no arm. Sumwun on da teams gotta be tuff.