Background Image

Well... I don't know if I can blame them for this.

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by The-Forge-Dragon, Nov 24, 2017.

?

Shoulder or pistol?

1. Shoulder.

2. Pistol.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. LucianNostra Well-Known Member

exactly what Velenor said, YES they got recolors as well BUT those are recolors of some very nice weapons and I believe some where slightly reworked like the sword (though I could be wrong) ours are just base as models with base ass recolors.
    Sily likes this.
  2. Mainfold Mainfold Preacher

The only way eldar gets fights vs orks; shiny things
  3. Anvil The-Forge-Dragon Arkhona Vanguard

I see. I can't dispute that the recolors are of basic equipment though I might say it's a symptom of a different issue entirely. The fact that Eldar don't really have variations of the TLASC and the Banshee Powerswords that go beyond recolors. But now I understand why you believe the Eldar were singled out.

As a side note, anyone find it weird that the eldar got the TLASC rather than a regular ASC? I'm a little shaky on what exactly orks got (looks like a big shoota, but I'm not 100% sure it isn't a regular shoota) but I do know the marines both got regular bolters. They could have maybe used the Asuryan's fury ASC and recolored that instead couldn't they?
  4. Saeritan Saeritan Arkhona Vanguard

Recolouring an ASC or Asuryan's would have taken them effort. They just threw in the recoloured TLSC that's been in the game files for at least 14 months which was intended to be a unique weapon, rather than created anything new, even a new recolour.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    EL_TwinLinkedAvengerShurikenCatapult_Unique01 vs. EL_TwinLinkedAvengerShurikenCatapult_Red
  5. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Considered That The guy responsible for the recolour is jordan aka the QA wich right now is the only guy in Be that has showed sign of actual content (new gun+map) i would not blame him
    Sily, TheEmprahsWorst and ProteusVM like this.
  6. Saeritan Saeritan Arkhona Vanguard

No, Jordan shouldn't be blamed, whoever decided to delay the Eldar campaign for months, then launch it when none of the assets were ready should be blamed. We were told the delay was so that the campaign would not be half assed, and that it would be launched when all of the unique rewards were ready.

"And if you're wondering, of course, Eldar will get their massive campaign, when their unique assets are done."
    13th June

"And last, but certainly not least. Eldar campaign is in preparation. It is weeks out as we do changes to the setup of the campaigns, and we are waiting for all the unique rewards for it that are delayed. I'd rather wait than half-ass it.

The changes specifically are to provide small goals for the other factions, while the big campaign is still Eldar and as glorious as the others."
    26th May

Yet the Autarch is not ready, because it has issues with its cloth, the other factions did not have "small goals", they had the same goals and rewards as the Eldar, and the unique campaign reward was entirely forgotten about until halfway through the campaign.

Why was the campaign started when not only the Elite was unfinished, but the unique campaign reward did not exist? Unless Jordan was the one who flipped the proverbial switch, I don't think anyone would blame him for anything other than trying his best to make up for the fuck ups of his colleagues.
    Firskon, Sily, Cyborg_Dragon and 4 others like this.
  7. LucianNostra Well-Known Member

lol forgot about the "the big campaign is still Eldar and as glorious as the others"

Yeah... that sure was a very Eldar campaign that was as glorious as the other campaigns :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

o man and lets not forget those unique assetS ya know it takes a long long time to take a shuriken pistol and do a piss poor color swap to goldish and call it shiny like some ork weapon

I guess too at some point a recolored pistol became ALL THE UNIQUE REWARDS

just lol.. bE do you guys even try anymore? (rhetorical question the answer as we all know is no)
    Sily and Firskon like this.
  8. Shiani Brujah Preacher

Just regular glitter, yeah. :(
  9. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

A simple re colour of a pistol that takes literally minutes to do or a brand new shoulder pad like everyone got? hmmm let me think.
  10. Saphirone Water_Snake Steam Early Access

As a wonderful blessed man once said : "Gold is given to those in the first place. Every lesser colours is relegated to contestants who cannot keep up because of how much xenos cock they sucks. Mankind rules, woop woop."

So keep those gold-plated weapons for factions that fits them like to orks and their passion for shinies, or chapters like the blood angels and give the god damn point-eared xenos some REAL customisation love.