Background Image

Well... I don't know if I can blame them for this.

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by The-Forge-Dragon, Nov 24, 2017.

?

Shoulder or pistol?

1. Shoulder.

2. Pistol.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Anvil The-Forge-Dragon Arkhona Vanguard

I'm a little disappointed to see that the eldar didn't get a shoulder, but those golden pistols do seem like a more universal fashion statements.

How bout everyone else? Would you have preferred a shoulder or are you good with the pistol?
  2. LucianNostra Well-Known Member

The pistol is so lame.. maybe if it looked different or.. had some.. mediocre attempt put into it. But.. it's such a lazy recolor of a terrible weapon.

I mean.. I get it, every class except the Reaper uses a pistol and the reaper did get a helmet with the skull event thingy so it was easier than designing a shoulder that all classes could wear. But just... ugh.. it's really such a let down. Again.. I think I actually might of preferred it if it looked different since ya know I run around with it as a scorpion/warlock/ but it's just a slight recolor like our recolored 500k Req weapons

[​IMG]

can barely even see the changes...
  3. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Pistols are
    L A M E

I did this under the expectation of getting a shoulder pad....
  4. To be fair the pistol does look better in-game than in the hub
    [​IMG]

That being said I would have definitely preferred a shoulder pad. :EldarDragon:
  5. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

Im fine with it. All useless cosmetics are the same, all I wanted was a useless cosmetic to not feel left behind, whatever the details.
    However I would rather have had a Pistol buff than a new Pistol.
  6. Eagle 11 Eagle_11 Well-Known Member

Why are they obsessed with coating things in gold ?
    Shuriken pistole that shoots same color shurikens as the RTC ASC couldve been interesting.
  7. Now Eldar have shiny lil' shota too. Sad it does not shoot with golden glitter but at least something.
  8. Velenor Subordinate

gold plated weapons are gaudy as shit in the real world and they really dont fit the Eldar. Gold is usually better used as an accent and with this thing you can now see banshees using a gold powersword and a gold pistol. Both look bad.
    Side note; last 2 times we got a recolour too. The banshee sword and the chrimson shuriken catapult. Would it have been so much effort to wrap some ribbons around it or something?

Just making the thing look gold is something you could do in under an hour, it just screams laziness. And with the neglect Eldar have felt this is just insulting. Fuck this campaign.
  9. Anvil The-Forge-Dragon Arkhona Vanguard

Your points are fair, I just draw issue with one thing. You said the last 2 times you got a recolor. If I'm right in assuming you mean the golden banshee sword alongside that crimson catapult then I feel obligated to mention that in both of those cases similar weapons were added to the other factions. Eldar weren't singled out for getting recolored weapons there.

Just saying.
  10. Velenor Subordinate

LSM got a recolour of a very rarely seen, founder weapon. chaos got some bling put on their gun and orkz got a different model. Ours was just a red version of the normal TLASC. Yes we were singled out. Just because the others were low effort doesn't make our even lower effort.
    LucianNostra likes this.