Background Image

Welcoming Warriors into Closed Alpha!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Nov 5, 2015.

1. omarx omarx Arkhona Vanguard

what you mean massive fanbase they only 30 people not much o_O ?? also thats what i expect they will release but what i remeber is they said will release elder and ork in release date launcher that in 2016 it maybe after 7 month or 6 month in 2016 they said we will take 2 years to create the game 1 year gone and the other year start in 2015 but will end in 2016 so it won't too soon in 2016
  2. Ecclesius Maximanus Subordinate

They're slowly releasing the warrior pack keys and will finish them by the end of the month. I haven't got mine yet and I bought my pack a few months ago. Some people who purchased over a year ago haven't got theirs either so it might be a week or two.
  3. MindEmpty MindEmpty Subscriber

ya, but if you buy a captains pack you can get in right away, thats what my friend did, and now im sitting here waiting cause all i could afford was warriors, haha.
  4. ℧ OH A TEACH-PRIEST ℧
    ℧ SINCE YOU ARE HERE I WOULD LIKE TO REGISTER A COMPLAINT
    I THINK YOU NEED TO TAKE BETTER CARE OF ME
    I'VE GOT MORE CHIPS THAN BLIND WRAITH LORD℧ AT THIS RATE I WILL LOOK LIKE SECOND RATE DEFF DREAD BY THE TIME I ARRIVE ON ARKHONA
    ALSO STOP SKIMMING ON MY OIL
    AND DONT SAY YOU DIDN'T DO IT
    THERE IS ONLY ONE THING BESIDES TRAITORS AND XENO SCUM I HATE MORE THAN LYING: WHEN YOU ARE SKIMMING WITH THAT MINERAL OIL [B][B][B]℧[/B][/B][/B]
  5. High Adept Zeth High_Adept_Zeth Arkhona Vanguard

Complaint processed and compiled.Dear customer,the matter will be resolved swiftly!
    Aproximate time till the matter is resolved: 26 Sol years.

Praise the Machine God!
    Galen likes this.
  6. Omfg xD
  7. Xorgacz Xorgacz Member

Now Fallen, fear the wrath of the Angels of death.
  8. MindEmpty MindEmpty Subscriber

9. Traumkampfer Traum Active Member

I just got a key, so hopefully everyone else should have one by now, or by the end of the day :)
  10. Severus Severus First Blood!

Got mine too!! Installing now!