Background Image

Welcome to the new PVE Forum!

Discussion in 'PVE Discussion' started by KatieFleming, Oct 19, 2016.

1. Really looking forward to more PvE content, especially the larger scale battles with a full team against an invasion swarm!
    I Also hope for some more variety in the hive missions as far as enemies are concerned, maybe make warriors weaker individually but appear in groups of 2-3? Rippers would be fantastic, as well as the occasional Lictor , basically a Sword Warrior with the Scorpion stealth mechanic!

Much wishlisting here, i realize, but i genuinely enjoy the PvE so far, and more levels/objective types/enemies could really make that part of the game shine!
    Whitefox550 likes this.
  2. Would love to fight inside a space hulk in pve and at the end you get a reward box or an item
    also like to see a map where its more wave after wave
    Schlammauge and Kaptin_Pokkets like this.
  3. xander1 kernel_xanders First Blood!

PVE for MEvE.....(that joke sounded better in my head)
    Schlammauge and Matsukovich like this.
  4. Lootmasta Kaptin_Pokkets Arkhona Vanguard

Imagine if they did a crossover like they did with Borderlands, where if the game reads that you have these other games you can get unique rewards for brand loyalty. Doubt that'll work here since different developers, but it'd be cool to kill a bunch of 'Nids in Deathwatch and then get a really cool Tyranid skull as a customization option to place on your EC character.

Oh wishful thinking, where would we be without you?
  5. Aceryl Aceryl Menial

I want dem Tiranid Sleepers...And a Mug ^^

Just messing, some costumize rewards And/or loot boxes would be amazing yeah.

Either that or point increase to actually buy a box
  6. Whitefox550 Whitefox550 Well-Known Member

I just want it to be easier to get in game and fun.

I played the Mass Effect 3 multiplayer for over a year, and it was just a co-op horde mode with random loot. Carried that game farther for me than the singleplayer ever did. Tons of options for PvE, it just needs the time devoted to it (and yes, it will take time to add content).
    Reaver likes this.
  7. No_1 No_1 Well-Known Member

I would love to see tyranids on the surface
    Crioxus likes this.
  8. mindless Largo First Blood!

may be add bomb rally mode? deliver bomb into lair and run out befor timer out!
    DarkVoidBoy likes this.
  9. Dark Zaphias Confessor

a harder difficulty and the ability to use are vets would be great
  10. My personal wishlist:

• Exclusive skins or customization options for completing a Hard Lair (once or X amount of times) to unlock things like Deathwatch skins or Tyrannic War Veteran skins for LSM. Carapace and Skulls/Heads mounted on sticks or armor for Chaos and Orks. I'm not honestly sure what Eldar would get.
    • More game modes, like one person earlier suggested running in with a bomb, planting it, and then getting out.
    • More maze-like configurations or even rundown, underground area with fizzing wires, flashing lights, flashlights? for dark corridors.
    • More Tyranid types, Lictors would be crazy but awesome, Rippers, etc.
    • Veteran use for Lair and Horde, I'd like to truly challenge my vet in something other than the insta-gib fest in PVP like with an Eldar vehicle running me over or a friendly accidentally shooting plasma or other gib projectile into me. Vets I think would truly shine here if properly kitted out.
    • PVE specific rewards (like skins mentioned earlier) that says "I accomplished this in PVE and I have a unique look, you should try it too!"
    • More XP and Req reward, not to high of course but just enough where those who can't play PVP or don't enjoy it much can still level their character.