Background Image

Welcome To Dreadhaven

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Akragth, May 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saraph Midas Casavay Well-Known Member

What Fox said.

It was fun with you, Akragth, and I hope this isn't the last I'll see of you ;)
    Thanks for all your work, you really were invested in this, and it shows. Thanks for 152 pages of awesome work!
  2. Google Google Well-Known Member

All things have a beginning. As such, all things have an end. That is a fact of life, however tragic it may seem to be. I regret to see that this RP is to meet its end, for it brought with it tales of great battles and chaotic misadventures. But with the lack of activity and the slowness with which this thread progresses, I understand your decision.

Today, for me at least, is one of remorse. A chapter of my RP life comes to a close, never to enjoy the characters I controlled and interacted with. Though it is also a day of joy, for I can look back at this thread in the future and remember fondly the fun I had.

So while I wish it could still live on, I most bow my head to your wishes out of the great respect that I have for you. Thank you for this thrill ride of a RP. Thank you for the memories. Thank you, for being a great GM. I hope that you and all others who participated in this RP a fantastic life, for you have contributed to making mine just a little more awesome.
    Nino_Bibic, Uriel1339 and Casavay like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.