Background Image

Welcome To Dreadhaven

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Akragth, May 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fox Vulpas Well-Known Member

Davian raised himself and brought up his plasma pistol he took aim at the boarding shields and fired at 3 of the shields once.he then put his plasma pistol on his belt and ducked down into cover he grabbed his chain halberd with both hands. Davian could hear both resh. "I Shall aid you in this charge my allies." davian said with a smile "So when do we charge" davian asked resh
    Akragth and Casavay like this.
  2. Skarboy Skarboy Well-Known Member

The Kroot eyed Reshiel with surprise, a surprising emotion to be expressed by blank eyes. Most crew treated the Carnivore with aloofness, the savage alien being too outlandish for far too many of the crew. The Eldar was different, especially considering their sparring match back on that Imperial Backwater. These might have been the first words they'd shared since that duel. "That sounds fair, Eldar. Shield your eyes! Another flashbang goes out and then we charge!" With that the Kroot lobbed his last flashbang and started pounding towards the wall of iron, ready to leap over and charge into the crowd behind him. A Kroot's war cry screeched out at deafening volume.
    Casavay likes this.
  3. Saraph Midas Casavay Well-Known Member

Smiling that, apparently, her allies had accepted her plan, Resh looked at Torek for a while. Since their fight, it hadn't changed that she viewed him with admiration for his body and mind, which were basically hunting prowess taken form. His commanding roar tore her out of her stupor - "Shield your eyes! Another flashbang goes out and then we charge!"
    At first, Resh did not understand what was going on, but it took her mere milliseconds - half an eternity in Eldar perception - to notice the flying grenades. Considering that she found the current lighting situations blinding already, she quickly put her arm in front of her eyes and, for safety's sake, looked away.
    When she opened her eyes and noted that the charge had begun, the Dark Eldar followed suit, howling at the top of her longs as she approached the shield-bearing soldier, who seemed to get ready to bash her. Resh would have none of that, however, and leapt over him in a bound that seemed equal parts pounce and ballet flourish. Her own enthusiastic shriek, a Khainite war cry, joined that of her crewmate.
  4. Fox Vulpas Well-Known Member

Davian let out a roar as he charged with the torek and resh that would make most lesser men back down. he charged with the two his chain halberd out and his eyes glowing a fury orange. he began moving then jumped as he joined the three in a leap
    Casavay likes this.
  5. Akragth Akragth Well-Known Member

''They've got heavy weapons, take cover!'' Cooper said. Ahead the attackers had set up a heavy bolter position, its rapid fire forced the defenders to take cover, or die. A few of the ship's armsmen were blown to shreds in a near instant.
    Casavay likes this.
  6. Akragth Akragth Well-Known Member

With regret I am going to request this RP be closed. I will be taking the google sheets offline, lest any more of the content be ''borrowed'' by other RPs without my consent.

It seems that between other RPs, real life and whatnot, the interest just isn't there anymore.

I'd like to thank all who got involved at the various points along the way, and to apologise for not being as good of a GM as I probably should have been (damn you, real life). I'd like to think you all had fun whilst it lasted, but its time has now passed.
  7. Fox Vulpas Well-Known Member

You did great akragath and i had a fun time good luck friendo
    Akragth likes this.
  8. Fox Vulpas Well-Known Member

do you mind akragath if i try to make a new rp were this left off but not using the you made?
  9. Akragth Akragth Well-Known Member

I'd rather it be allowed to rest, but I doubt I'll spend much more time in the RP section any longer, so whatever.
  10. Fox Vulpas Well-Known Member

the graph i was going to possibly use urian style for some things
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.