Background Image

Welcome Sergeants! - Invites Have Begun

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Agarn Agarn First Blood!

Hopefully it goes smoothly. It's been over a week and there hasn't been an update to the OP about a second wave of invites for sergents. They might be hitting some snags or trying to make sure they have sufficient servers in place.
  2. So wheres the next wave, november is nigh!
  3. I actually thought all Sergeants are in, but it was just my assumption...

EDIT: hm the only info is Katie's initial post. So somehow I thought this number of invites where all Sergeants...it might fit because Sergeants are the least sold packs I guess. Most went either directly for Captains and the rest for Warrior packs
  4. Well iam not in ;). HELP!
  5. Menial is still Warrior or did you just not change your forum title...otherwise I would check if the pack is consumed or, as you did, ask for help and clarification about the Sergeant wave :) It's true there was much more info when captain waves started, but maybe due to people going nuts on the forums hehe
  6. Just didnt update forum profile ,)
  7. Katie Fleming KatieFleming Former Community Manager

All Sergeants went in day 1 :) I just edited the OP.
    Kaelin likes this.
  8. No, i didnt, where can i get my invite?
  9. Katie Fleming KatieFleming Former Community Manager

I checked your account, you have a Warrior pack. Invites for Warriors go out next month :)
  10. Umm? Account says : Cypher Guaranteed Second Wave Early Game Module Access ?

I upgraded to 80.000 points.

Edit: No matter just realized sergeant pack and founder level arent the same thing. Would have been usefull if you had updated the infos on the founder levels info site too... Kinda useless to upgrade to 80k ;/