Background Image

Welcome All Founders!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Nov 11, 2015.

1. Omg threadomancy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyways, when you bought a founder pack you need to go to your account settings and activate your pack on yourself to have it up and running, after that on your founder sheet you should then have a steam code there, if you take that and put it into redeem a game on steam you will get the EC download going
    ShoulderMount likes this.
  2. Highauger Highauger Subordinate

O.K. So this blew my mind too.

THIS IS HOW TO GET INTO YOUR GAME FOR DUMMIES (like me)

1. BUY A FOUNDERS PACK here : https://www.eternalcrusade.com/founder-store

Bigger IS better in the dark grim future. Larger packs come with more unique items,
    and the more we pledge, the bigger the game we all get. All hail.

2. ACTIVATE YOUR PACK

Top right of this window (when you scroll up) is your name next to a disconnect icon. Left click your name and a small window will pop up. Under founder store is an icon for your pack. Click it, and then 'activate for self.'

At this time you will see your 'Founder Sheet.'
    On it is your 'steam key.' Mine looked something like this : ITGEX-C8RMO-M9RRZ
    Copy YOUR steam key (ctrl-c)

3. ACTIVATE YOUR GAME ON STEAM
    1. Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
    2. Click the Games Menu.
    3. Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
    4. Paste (ctrl-v) your 'steam key' into the box provided, and complete the process.
    5. Go to your Steam games folder, and install ETERNAL CRUSADE!!! yeeeaaaahhh!!!
    This is how : https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352

4. GIVE PROPER OBEISANCES TO 'HIM ON EARTH'

Not the Emperor. The devs.

All hail.
    Sangvinivs, High_Adept_Zeth and Nomad like this.
  3. Nomad Darmadeus Nomad Arch-Cardinal

What about the Her? She whose name we shall not mention for fears of summoning her mystical volley of infinite grenades and obliteration by excessive force?
    Highauger likes this.
  4. I dont have the best computer but i play every mmo out there from conan to secret world to swtor to gw2 etc etc etc and have no problem playing those games but this game takes 20 minutes to even load up game then so much lag i cant even move.....it this game only meant for high end machines? otherwise you are cutting out 3/4 of your market
  5. Crioxus Arigulius Crioxus Arkhona Vanguard

The game is in Alpha. It's not yet optimized.
    Thorgardson likes this.