Background Image

Welcome All Founders!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Nov 11, 2015.

1. Any idea when I can invert my gamepad Y axis? I simply cannot play with the default controller settings.
  2. Allen Saberclaw Subordinate

I got my Key code today went to steam downloaded game found out I have a 32 bit windows. does this mean I will never play the game. or will there be a 32bit later on in dev? or will I need 64bit windows?
  3. GrizzlyGar Recruit

I got my code today and found out that Mac version is not yet available, any idea when that will happen?
  4. Ohyoupokedme Poked First Blood!

If I buy a warrior's pack anytime after this during Closed Alpha, will I still get in? And if so, will it be rather quickly?
  5. Shas'ui yen'shi Zatoichi Active Member

what's the date limit to get in the closed alpha ? if it's too late, when is scheduled the next wave to get in ?

also is the game windows 10 compatible ?
  6. schitzN Menial

Since november all founders have access to the game. So when you buy a founders pack now, you can immediatly download and play the game. I don't know if there's a date limit.

Yes, I also play it on windows 10.
  7. Shas'ui yen'shi Zatoichi Active Member

Ok, thanks for replying that fast, cause I've read on other forums with a warrior pack you'll have to wait for more rooms due to warrior pack being the lowest priority.
  8. Neuromancer IntX Menial

I purchased the warriors pack this week and was able to play yesterday. What I didn't understand was that you are given a Steam key (displayed in your Founders sheet under Players section) and that is how you download the software. I kept looking for a download link on the site or in an email.
  9. Marcvs Sangvinivs Arkhona Vanguard

You can install a 64bit version of windows.Is not so complicate
  10. Grayvus New Member

How do we download the game after we buy the founders pack?