Background Image

Welcome All Founders!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Nov 11, 2015.

1. Katie Fleming KatieFleming Former Community Manager

[​IMG]

Hey Crusaders!

We're very excited to announce the remaining Warriors have all been sent invites, and all Founders now have access to Closed Alpha!

If you're new to the Crusade, any pack will give you a Steam key instantly.

Welcome to Closed Alpha!
    Reiborn, Henribar, Wulfburk and 15 others like this.
  2. THE TIME HAS COME!!!! *rips shirt off*
    KroozaNob and RazorRedz like this.
  3. Intercept Inter Prefectus

I would also welcome all new "Founder-Players" to the game :)
    Have fun and keep reporting Bugs & Feedback to bE to let them make the best warhammer experience ever!
    Frenchtouch03 likes this.
  4. The time has come to crush some Traitor scum!
  5. The game was working when I launched it for the first time, but with huge lag and then it crashed; now it doesn't even start anymore... black screen and it remains so, program not responding... Every other game works smoothly so it is not my computer or specs... I expect this fixed as soon as possible, since you all have time to work on in-store market items to cash in some more products, for a change start working on real technical issues...
    omarx likes this.
  6. the games running smoothly for me. I wish my buddy got his..but apparently he hasn't gotten his key yet. Anyway quality job so far cant wait to see this flourish and grow.
  7. Lostdragon lostdragon New Member

What should one do if the invite has not been received?
  8. Bjekus Bjekus New Member

As for me - sent message to support.
    Probably delay is due to large players amount though
  9. Lord Dante Sergey6116 New Member

Happened for me to, I had to restart the game for like 5 times until I managed to log back in.
  10. Katie Fleming KatieFleming Former Community Manager

Check your spam folder first! You can still get your Steam key by visiting your Founder sheet (make sure your pack is applied)

If the email isn't in your spam folder you can PM me your email address and I'll check if it's the one we have you subscribed under. Please check your spam first before contacting me :)
    MindEmpty likes this.