Background Image

Wearin my left ring finger out

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NocturneOfSolace, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Obbu Obbu Confessor

I actually recently realised that my pinky & index finger were getting really tired and achey from the sprint/lockon holding they were doing.

I rebound:

sprint E, lock R, Reload T, interact SHIFT, and had to juggle around a couple of other binds, but it's worked out really well: no more sore hand!
  2. Lerdoc Katitof Well-Known Member

Melee lock-on actually, I have completely got rid of that problem the moment I started using scroll on the mouse.

Simple press scroll to toggle lock on, its much more convenient and takes away stress from fingers.
  3. Obbu Obbu Confessor

I've considered that, though I tend to swap locks a fair amount in group fights, so I'm not sure if it will cause problems for me :p
  4. Lerdoc Katitof Well-Known Member

Yeah, I had exactly same problem at first, but I already got used to that and now I consider myself to be more efficient in melee thanks to this.
  5. Thank you! I totally agree, I am giving my 'pinky' finger a workout on the new map. I actually ended playing sooner than I would have if not for the discomfort so a toggle would be very appreciated!

just saw this.. Nice! I will try.

6. I'll take a double tap W to start sprinting as well.

I'm getting too old to hold keys down anymore heh.
    Cpt_Uriel_Ventris likes this.
  7. the reason must be that u have a flat keybord
    Cpt_Uriel_Ventris likes this.
  8. PnzrNorm PnzrNorm Arkhona Vanguard

I would suggest not sprinting. Often times, whenever I sprint around corners or inside structures, there are always enemies waiting to gun me down and that extra second to stop sprinting could cost the life of a fellow brother.

Save your legs for kicking a downed foe and your fingers for petting cats for the Cat God.
  9. Rottenz Rottenz First Blood!

Pinky FTW :D
    PnzrNorm likes this.
  10. [​IMG]
    Thraxus, Rottenz and PnzrNorm like this.