Background Image

We Have Returned...............greetings

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Farseer Iadrael, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Mngwa Mngwa Well-Known Member

Ah, you make the mistake of many by thinking Commorragh is a place.
    Vect has many agents, and while it is impossible for a mon-keigh to pass as one of us, you can be sure that the haemonculi have their own ways of making sure they are everywhere even in your ranks.
  2. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

Then... there is me... and my kind.

even in your very genetic code you are scared of me, you were created for becourse of us...

We await the day we are ready to strike you.
    Crowmanic likes this.
  3. Mngwa Mngwa Well-Known Member

Fear is a useful tool.
    It is why those who shall know no fear are so weak and falter in battles they were supposed to act differently.
  4. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

and becomes Predicteble. yes yes... even we fear, but not you...

We only fear what should be Feared, what must be Feared... and all that is fear itself...

not some Primitive dressing up in Armor and Yelling... or a inferiour in clothe that be a size to small...
  5. Mngwa, I think we should crush this phaeron before his eternal legions rise
  6. Baygle Baygle Well-Known Member

Is this the thread where Eldar and Dark Eldar have fun with each other and don't like Necrons? Sounds a little bit like what happened waaaay back, you know.
  7. Phaeron Zcee Nook ZceeNook Well-Known Member

Ohh boy... he wont face me in Immortal-vs-inferiour combat... kindaa sad.. he could make a fine editon to my collection of soulstones. Dont you think?

(superman came and made us stop the figthing... then he turned into an angel... and i think right now he is just jokeing)

well...

Every one of my soilders, All souless, and empty... but these are my soilders not my treats. so how will you crush me? under the weight of your egos? or massive failures? or all the Inferiourity that flows in your bodys?

Come on... wraith bone breaks just as easy as Inferiour bones... my collection of spirit stones alone should prove my supremacy... and i even got a Evil chaos space hamster at my side?
    Chaos in its glory#1.PNG he might not be that small... but i think that even a hamster can break them..
  8. Welcome to the forums soldier's
  9. High Adept Zeth High_Adept_Zeth Arkhona Vanguard

I know about the Dark City more then you think.I know it was a city-harbor-refuge before the arrival of a certain slave.When that slave (as i am sure you know) rose throught the ranks...he sought aid among various species...just to get the upper hand against the other Kabals...

Why do you think he let the Imperium raid and destroy one of the spires in the middle of infamous Commoragh!Because i needed the crash landed ship...and he needed one Archon removed.

Praise the Omnissiah for he knows all...he comprehends all!
  10. Mngwa Mngwa Well-Known Member

Oh man... I shouldn't have talked with one of her llhamaeans...
    Vect will crash some planet on me, I am sure :S