Background Image

Warriors of Chaos, you are called to rally!

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Lorgars-Faithful, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Brothers! I call to you all!

Those who serve the ruinous powers have long awaited a beachhead to be established so that we might rally together to better assault the planet of Arkhona. I send this transmission to all my battle brothers, regardless of legion, faith or rivalry to inform you that our time to gather has come!

We have constructed a grand cathedral to serve as our sanctuary in the coming wars, where all Chaos Lords may muster to discuss strategies and all legionaries may safely gather to await warparties, sing tales of previous victories or simply maintain their wargear for the coming slaughter.

To all Chaos Lords receiving this message, let it be known that the purpose of this structure is to promote unity between our legions, but also to allow autonomy. Chambers are assigned to allow private communications for legion only strategy but also common rooms for all warriors to gather. Furthermore, all Chaos Lords will have voice while safe inside the walls and all will be treated as equals!

To all legionaries. Rally to me! See what we have created for you, this day! The muster point is for all of Chaos, even those who have no allegiance but to their own freedom. Know that you have a place with us and you will be welcomed!

I am Baalberith Koh, Chaplain of the Scions of Magnus! Those of you who know me, know that am a stalwart believer in unity between our legions. Abaddon the Despoiler has demanded victory against the loyalists and the xenos in the coming war and only united will it be absolute! Trust in me when I say that joining us in this place of power will move us toward such unification!

I send these coordinates to all warriors who would see the planet of Arkhona belong to Chaos. I eagerly await you, my brothers, with open arms.

https://discord.gg/chEUVP5

(Simply click the link and download the program "Discord", do not use the browser option, but download the app itself)

(This is reposted to support all the new players who have joined Chaos in the recent months)
    AM038A, Deathwish, phantagor and 3 others like this.
  2. @KatieFleming Any chance this message could be pinned so the new chaos players could see it without it needing to be reposted?
  3. phantagor phantagor Eternal Battles Moderator

4. Deathwish Deathwish Subordinate

Not that I would ever question the practices of the Chaos Lords occupying Arkhona but leaving an open invitation to our Discord draws in the saboteurs and spies from other races. All new followers of Chaos should seek out a guild and receive the Discord info from their Chapter master. In turn, Chapter masters should also do their job as a leader and ensure their members have said info. There is no excuse for any follower of Chaos to fight alone.

We are many, we are one, we are legion.
  5. Katie Fleming KatieFleming Community Manager

You got it
    Lorgars-Faithful likes this.