Background Image

Warriors of Chaos! You are called to rally!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Lorgars-Faithful, Jul 1, 2016.

1. See you there!
  2. ANGRY MARINE ANGRY-MARINE Well-Known Member

Hey I think I got this message by mistake. Is there a 'return to sender' option that lets me attach a live grenade?
  3. Kryeed Kryeed Ordinate

yessir you can! give it a long enough fuse and i'll deliver it myself.

or.. you know, two birds one stone kinda thing.

..big boom..
  4. HARMONDEN Recruit

fucking Abaddon the Despoiler again.........how many black crusades it gonna take?let Lorger lead the next one maybe you'll get somewhere...............
  5. Now now, AngryMarine... there is no cause for jealousy! The dark gods are ever eager for more faithful. Why not simply bend knee to Khorne? I'm certain he would favor your wrath. What say you, cousin?
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  6. Why does everyone wanna put grenades in my new house? I worked hard on this house! This is a grenade free house! :(
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  7. Celestia Celestia Prefectus

8. Kryeed Kryeed Ordinate

I don't trust this new house, haha.

not one bit.
  9. ANGRY MARINE ANGRY-MARINE Well-Known Member

If I had a purity seal for every heretic that said, 'hey you're angry, why not devote yourself to Khorne?', you wouldn't be able to tell that I was essentially a walking purity seal because I'd be surrounded by the corpses of said heretics.
    Lorgars-Faithful likes this.
  10. I'd expect these types of comments from the Loyalists, welcome them even, but not from a fellow Chaos marine. If it is not to your liking, you are under no obligation to remain inside. Doesn't mean you need to encourage it to be blown up...